~~Chapter 3~~

A/N 안넝하세요!!! Enjoy!!

~~

The dream came again...

"You won't feel a thing... When..."

"When what..."

"When I..."

Screaming...

Blood...

"Mama... Where are we going?"

"Where its safe..."

Red stone...

Lights...

Monsters...

"Mama... When will I see Thistle again?"

"Never..."

Twolegs...

Strays...

Cold...

"Mama... Where are we..."

"Our new home..."

Trapped...

Sick...

Dying...

"Mama...Will Birch get better?"

"No"

"Why... Isn't he moving?"

"Dead"

"Mama... Mama! MAMA!!"

"Whats wrong Lily?!" I hear my mom cry.

I jolt out of my bed and run outside and under a bush. Why is it here again? I hate it... I hate it so much...

"Lily! Whats wrong?!" My mom, River, yowls after me.

I creep from under the bush and groom my fur out of embarrassment. "Nothing Mom..."

I jumped up onto the fence and scan the forest floor. "Ill call you and Junebug when its time to go." I called as I got comfortable.

"Alright, Lily. Ill be inside." I watched as River went back into the Twoleg Den.

~*Time Skip*~

I called my mom and litter-mates that it was time to leave. As we got closer to Rusty's house, I saw all of our friends in his garden.

"Hey, Lily! Did ya catch anything in the woods last night?" Smudge greeted.

"You know it! I caught a mouse with Rusty." I exclaimed, proud of the catch.

"How did it taste?" Smudge meowed, his eyes wide with curiosity.

"Well... I didn't eat it... The wild cats said it was considered stealing their prey, so I gave it back as an apology." I meowed back.

~*Time Skip*~

"Lily. Its sunhigh." Rusty called to me from on top of the fence post.

"Alright!" I called over my shoulder. "Dont worry Mama. Ill visit soon." And with that, we left. 

Rusty and I didn't go the same way though. We traveled on foot to the clearing and when we got through the bushes, I started remembering more about last night.

Rusty came out of the bushes after me and started looking around.

I searched for a scent separating old from new and could smell a familiar cat in the bush. I faced that way, trying to remember the scent.