Chapter 5

"I want to go away."  Natsu said the following morning as I was making breakfast.

"Go away to where?"  I asked.

"I have a flat in Devon."  He said.  "We should all go on holiday." 

"You and Nashi?"  I started spreading butter on the toast, "I'm not sure I could part with her for too long."

"Not just me and Nashi."  Natsu touched my waist, "All three of us."

"Really?"  I'd never taken Nashi away from this area.  I wanted to take her to the sea.

"Really.  A family holiday."  He said.  I threw my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I'd love that."  I quickly withdrew away from him.  "Thank you."

"Mummy!  Sea!"  Nashi cried out, pointing out of the window.

"Yeah.  We can go in it one day."  I smiled.  Natsu reached over and placed a hand on my thigh.  I turned my head sharply, to look at him, and saw him focussed on the road, a small grin on his face.  I covered his hand with mine, stroking his fingers.  I love you.  I thought.

"We're almost there, Nashi,"  Natsu called back.  "And then we'll unpack, and then you can go in the sea."  I glanced back at her, laughing at her excited wriggles.

"My want sea water!"  She yelled.  I chuckled.

"Not yet sweetie,"  I replied, reaching over to tickle her tummy.  She squirmed under my hand.

"How long?"  I asked Natsu.

"About... ten seconds."  He said, pulling into a car park.  "We're on the top floor."

"Nashi, we're here."  I turned to look at her.  Natsu switched off the car, and I got out to grab Nashi.  

"Shall we get your trunki?"  I asked her.  She nodded.  "Can we get her trunki?"  I asked Natsu, he grabbed it from the boot.

"You go up, I'll bring everything else."  He said.  When Nashi turned to look at the building, he pressed his lips against mine.

"Are you sure?"  I asked, "I can't let you do everything."

"It's fine.  You need to take care of little madam."  He hauled a couple of bags out and started walking to the entrance.  "Come on."

"Oh, it's wonderful,"  I said.

"Nashi will be fine in a room on her own, won't she?"  Natsu asked.

"Yeah, why?"  

"Because I want to share a room with you."   He said quietly.  "I want to hold you the entire time we're here."  I blushed at his words.

"Me too."  I murmured, my cheeks becoming redder.  

"Daddy,"  Nashi tugged his hand, "My go sea water."

"Shall we put your clothes in your bedroom first?"  Natsu crouched down to look at her.  "And whilst mummy and daddy put their clothes away, you can play with your toys."  Nashi nodded and Natsu put the trunki in one of the rooms, before showing me into the other room.

"Here."  He said.   As soon as the door closed, his arms encircled me, his lips pressing against my neck.

"Shouldn't we be putting away our clothes?"  I asked.  His hand pressed between my legs and I let out a gasp.