1. Oops

Author's Note:

Hi guys! This is going to be the edited version of I Hate You. Unfortunately, the original was taken down due to some sensitive material over the issue of consent. After looking through my content, I realized that it was right for them to take it down, as it was sensitive material to some of my followers. 

I love all of my followers and I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm really happy that this subject was brought to my concerns, and I'll do my best to do better.

I've also decided to add titles to my chapters because it was really hard finding out what happened in each chapter. Otherwise, nothing dramatic will change in this story. There is still sexual content in this book, so if that's not for you, I advise you to not read this book. I do warn if there is sexual content in a chapter though because I don't want to shock anybody. 

Other than that, this book contains a lot of swearing (as it's two girls that hate each other and bicker a lot) and there is mention of some recreational drugs. There is a lot of alcohol in this book, as I really know my alcohol and it's typical for people of this age to be doing things like that. Every character in this book (except some family members/classmates) are of age at 18+ years old. 

In correlation to that, this book is set in the same setting as my other book (Tainted Innocence) at Kingsley High School in California. Some characters from the other book are mentioned here, but it does not ruin the plot line of Tainted Innocence and vice versa. I did this to emphasize how small their community is (especially the LGBT+ community in their high school.) 

Anyway, I think from this experience I'll learn to be careful. I love this book, and I love June and Adrienne's blossoming relationship. 

enjoy (:

-

June

-

Adrienne Andrews stole my crush.

Again.

I glared at the girl with long dark hair who was now sucking a blonde guy's face off in the middle of the dance floor. I downed another shot of vodka as I mumbled a "fuck you" to her silently.

"June, you shouldn't be so mad. Connor's a dick anyway." My friend Blaire commented as she sipped her beer. I looked over at her freckled face, her blue eyes shining with amusement as some of her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders. I frowned, wondering why she was so amused in the first place.

"He was nice to me," I mumbled, "Plus, what's so funny anyways? Adrienne always steals the guys I like."

Blaire rolled her eyes then took away the vodka bottle I was about to reach for. "Relax, it's a party, and plus, everyone knows that Adrienne is a lesbian. She's just making out with him to piss you off, and it's pretty easy for her considering that you're blatantly glaring at them right now."

I looked over from Blaire to Adrienne, suddenly becoming furious as I realized what she was saying was true. To test the theory, I grabbed Blaire by the hand so we'd be out of sight. We waited there for a few minutes, then I turned the corner to see if they were still making out, and true enough, Connor was dancing with some other girl! That bitch! That asshole!

I glared over my shoulder as I heard Blaire snicker behind me because she knew she was right all along.

Damn that Adrienne Andrews.

I've always hated her, she was the bane of my existence. She was always out to get me, from the time she pushed me down the stairs in the second grade, or the time she ratted me out for cheating on a test in the fourth, or especially the time she stole my spot as captain of the volleyball team!

And lately? She was always getting guys to turn her way, or not like me, or would spread rumors that would hinder me from getting any cute guys. One time she got a lesbian like her to kiss me in the middle of the cafeteria! Ew! As if I'd ever like girls!

I continued to watch as Connor grinded on his new victim, I winced, realizing that I wanted to date that drunken asshole. I grabbed the vodka bottle back from Blaire then started to take a few swigs from it, almost gagging from the taste of vodka. I groaned, realizing that I was going to regret that later.

Blaire rolled her eyes, "You really shouldn't have done that." She trailed her eyes over to a guy in the corner awkwardly holding a red solo cup. "And, he is my cue to leave! Goodluck with hating on Adrienne more..." Before I could protest she was already skipping over to the cute guy in the corner.

So, now I was on my own.

And drunk.

I was such a lightweight.

I took a few more swigs from the vodka bottle until I decided to move to another room to dance in. It was dark in this room, minus the various colored strobe lights, and it felt like a sauna due to all the dancing people grinding on each other. I downed the remaining remnants of the bottle then set it down on some random table by me, before jumping into the crowd. I moved my bottle in sync with the music, moving my arms above my head and not giving a shit about anything at the moment.

Because fuck Connor and Adrienne.

After some time, the colored lights were starting to look blurry, and I could absolutely feel the alcohol start to violate my body. I felt really hot and as I danced, it felt like the loud music was wrapping itself around me in tune to the rhythm.

By now, I could feel someone's warm hands slither their way around my body, moving theirs in sync with mine. I welcomed their touch, as it felt like a million lightning bolts caressing my bare skin. I was wearing a thin white long-sleeved crop top along with some tight black leggings that hugged the curves along my body. From my dancing, my top rose up a little bit, causing the stranger to run his gentle hands up to my ribcage, whilst grinding against my butt.

I let out a soft moan, before taking the person's hands and guiding them down to my hips. The person didn't hesitate to move their hands to my butt, squeezing it gently, before sliding them back to my hips. My breath started to deepen as I felt the stranger's hands pry at the hem of my leggings, teasing my skin by dipping his hands inside of them, causing me to feel small electric shocks on my thighs. The inner heat in-between my legs heightened, as I wanted the stranger to touch me anywhere possible. I didn't care that I didn't even know the stranger's name-or his face for that matter, I just needed a good fuck.

I arched my back so I could reach my hand behind my back around the stranger's neck, feeling his thick long hair tickle my hands, as the stranger slid his right hand down to in-between my heated core. I moaned loudly as he found my extremely wet core, stroking his fingers along my soaked panties. I felt like I was on fire, and this stranger was my only release to put that fire out.

I bit my lower lip as I felt him move my panties to the side, then teasing my swollen sensitive button. It felt like centuries, as the stranger only teased me by moving his fingers up and down my lower lips and clit, making my frustration grow.

"Touch me," I growled out, pressing my body closer to the man.

I felt the person's body chuckle as the stranger pressed their fingers harder against my clit, causing me to become even more frustrated. However, my body instantly froze as the stranger leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure about that, June?" I couldn't breathe. My body was frozen. I now realized why the stranger had such long hair, or why their touch was so gentle-it was because the stranger wasn't a man, it was a woman. And that stranger? Definitely wasn't a stranger at all, as it was the one and only-Adrienne fucking Andrews.

I suddenly jumped away from her grip, turning to face her in absolute shock and anger. What the hell did she think she was doing? Why the hell did I not notice it was that whore?

I looked at Adrienne, realizing the amusement twinkling in her dark grey eyes. Her long, black hair was pulled in a tight ponytail, showing off her high-cheekbones and slim face. She was smirking, which showed her god damned dimples of hers. I took in her outfit, seeing that she was in a maroon flannel that was opened to show off her black bandeau and a similar pair of black leggings as I was wearing. She looked hot-no, wait, she looked fucking ugly. What the hell June? Why were you checking out the enemy? Especially when the enemy just had her fucking fingers down your pants! That's basically molestation!

"What? Did I shock you?" Adrienne said while she still smirked. That bitch.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" I growled out, ignoring the people that were bumping into me on the dance floor.

"I was going to finger you." She rolled her eyes.

"What-the absolute-fuck?" I was about ready to hit Adrienne Andrews.

"What? Don't deny that you wouldn't have loved that." She winked before taking her fingers to her lips, then licking them slowly while staring into my widened blue eyes. "Because you were soaking wet, and you were basically asking for it." She then licked her lips while my whole face heated up.

"..I! I did, was not!" I ground my teeth in anger as I drunkenly slapped Adrienne. It wasn't that hard, as my coordination was most likely off, but I watched as her eyes got a little darker.

However, it was replaced by her infamous smirk as she swatted my hand away. "I'll keep it in mind that you like it rough." She bit her lower lip before she turned away from me, stalking off into the crowd before I could angrily yell at her again.

I let out a frustrated growl as I marched off into another direction, smiling as I found an untouched bottle of Jack Daniels. I quickly opened the bottle before taking a few swigs from it.

Now, here I was, at some random party, while my best friend was probably getting laid, while I was here drunk and sexually frustrated out of my mind. I was going to drink enough so I couldn't remember this stupid night, I was completely done with it.

All because of that stupid Adrienne Andrews.