Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Brooklyn

Cas, Dean, Sam, and I sat in the library of the Bunker, all of us sitting at one of the tables while the projector sat up next to us. The smell of popcorn filled the room as a giant bowl sat in Cas and my's arms. The black and white home movie started to play as the projector clicked next to us.

A women pops on screen, seeming to address a nervous priest, "Simon, we're filming."

"Um, hello, world," He says nervously as he rubs his hands together.

"So this new ritual we're going to see, this new type of exorcism, how does it work?" The women asked at the man starts to walk, Simon.

"I don't know. It's my first time."

The women walks past a mirror, causing Sam and Dean to sit forward. Sam quickly speaks up, pointing at the screen, "Wait, is that Abaddon?"

"Abaddon?" I asked confused, looking at them as I shoved some popcorn into my mouth.

"A witch; it's got to be the chick she possessed," Sam says as he watches the screen intensely. "And a bitch to kill," Dean mumbled behind me, causing my eyes to go back to the screen.

The faint sound of a woman whimpering is head as the camera moves to another priest, "My name is Father Thompson." Suddenly the women stops whimpering and instead starts to let out blood curdling screams and grunts.

"Hurry. We must do it now," Father Thompson says, grabbing some supplied as the camera moves to a women hanging by some chains.

"Dead! They're all dead! Everyone you ever loved..." The women yells as she thrashes against her restraints but fails.

Sam points towards the screen, "Hey, those chains look exactly like the ones in our dungeon."

Cas looks behind at Sam a bit surprised, "In you're what?"

No one answers Cas, but Dean smiles and nods as he comments. "Demon on a leash – cool." His hand reaches forward, grabbing a handful of popcorn before sitting back in his seat.

The woman's grunt and screams continue as Father Thompson and Simon starts to chant uncoherent words. As they speak, the women thrashes and yells, only seeming to grow quiet when the final word is spoke, "Lustra!"

Silence fills the room for a moment as it goes white with a flash before returning to normal. The body of the women falls from the chains, laying on the ground with her chest ripped open and her heart missing. My hands stop from throwing the popcorn into my mouth and set the bowl aside, releasing this isn't the movie to enjoy and eat popcorn.

The women, Abaddon, or Abaddon's meat suit, moves over to the women, "She's dead. Where's the demon?"

Father Thomson quickly moves towards the camera, "Stop filming. Stop, now!" Then the screen goes black and the projector stops it's clicking, falling still and it turns off.

"Well, that was weird... With three exclamation points."

Sam shook his head, everyone in disbelief of what they just saw, "That wasn't a normal exorcism. They changed the words."

Cas turns in his seat to face us, "I believe "lustra" is Latin for wash or cleanse."

Dean gestures to the black screen as he looks at everyone, "Oh, yeah, 'cause that was the most freaky thing was the vocabulary. What about the bloody high five or the chest burster?" He looks at Sam who is looking over the file that was found at the bottom of the box. "Anything else on the film, like director's commentary, sequel, maybe?"