Chapter 1: It's Radical, Dude

It was a day like any other in my chaotic house. My oldest brother, Keith, rushed out the door and forgot his shoes, Stanley who was 1 of my triplet brothers had eaten the last waffle, and Evan had stolen a shirt from me. Meanwhile, I just threw on my black hoodie before I chased after Keith.

"KEITH, TU FORMAGGIO!" I screamed. "WAIT FOR ME. FUCK STAN AND EVAN."

Keith barely slowed down enough for me to keep up. As soon as I caught up, Stan and Evan ran out of the house. The 4 of us ran straight to UA with only small jogging breaks which killed me. As soon as we arrived at the school, Keith abandoned us while he shouted he had to take the Hero Course entrance exams. Stan and I glanced at each other.

"Do you think he noticed he doesn't have his shoes?" Stan asked me.

"Of course not. He's a fucking dumbass," I replied. "Anyways, good luck finding the support course entrance exams. I'm gonna find where the Business Course ones are."

I ran off and left Stan by himself while Evan followed close behind. We made it to the courtyard and I looked around. There was music that blasted from an auditorium. Evan started to walk towards it until I grabbed his arm.

"Dude, look at the handouts they're getting. They have faux villains." I looked around once more. "There's no way we have to do a practical."

"Then what? There are no teachers, let at all anyone!"

"Shut the fuck up." I quickly glanced around and saw a few other people that headed to another part of the school. "Let's follow them."

I jogged to where everyone else was walking to while Evan only walked. As I looked among them, some were excited while others were less thrilled. I turned around as Evan talked to a boy with bright pink hair. Evan only flipped me off as I turned back around.

"Bitch," I muttered under my breath.

I quickly took my hands out of my pocket as there was another building where everyone entered. I paused to wait for Evan and his new friend. They quickly caught up to me.

"So, who's your friend?" I smirked and crossed my arms. "You can't have found somebody already."

"My name is Kawamori Yoshisada. Are you his twin?" He pointed to Evan as he spoke.

"Nah, we're 2 out of 3 triplets," I replied. "Stan is gonna be in the Support Course. We also have an older brother who's a dumb ass."

Kawamori's eyes widened. "Do you have similar quirks?"

"Well, fuck yeah," I said. "Though his quirk is reliant on mine."

"Tristan, shut up," Evan said. "At least I don't stab people with pencils."

The crowd of people advanced through the building which made us follow through. We didn't have a large auditorium but rather something that seemed ideal for a band or theatre class. Everyone was divided into 3 lines based on everyone's last names. Evan reluctantly left Kawamori and joined me in line. Shortly after a minute, a tall man walked into the room. There were a select few kids who clapped.

"Who's that?" Evan whispered.

"It's Radical, dude. He must be a teacher here," I whispered back.

Our attention riveted to the front as he started talking. I held back a laugh as his shoes were invisible and we were able to see the floor.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're all doing okay today. My name is Mr. Rienstra, and I hope I will be your homeroom teacher if you make it into the business course. Now, who's ready to do some math?"