I

When we found out my little sister was sick, my mom had wanted to stay and try out the treatments in Chicago, where my siblings and I had grown up.

After about a year, my parents had talked about maybe going back to one of their home countries. My mom had not wanted to go back to hers saying everything she needed was no longer back in Mexico, her life was here, never wishing to return. Long story short, my mom was never close to her family after she married my dad.

In the end, my parents chose to go back to my dad's home country of South Korea. There he knew we'd have a place to stay near my grandmother's house and the medical center. Of course my two older siblings and I would have to help--scratch that-- wanted to help and all three of us decided to go out and get jobs and do as much as we could. Prior to leaving the US, my dad had contacted his old friend from University and asked if the three of us could possibly get a job at his entertainment company. My dad had explained to him our situation, and he already knew of our decision of staying in South Korea, so he immediately agreed.

This wouldn't be our first time in Seoul. Before we ever found out of my sister's sickness, we'd often go to visit our grandmother and stay for a week and return to Chicago. We had grown close to our dad's best friend and we would even call him uncle.

So here we were, standing in front of our new work building.

"Do you guys remember where uncle's office was?" I chuckled nervously while fidgeting with the ends of my new hair. Juliet smacked my hands away from my hair for the 6th time since getting here.

"Quit touching your hair, you're going to make your wig fall off." she scolded me once again and started straightening out my new work clothes.

"I just don't get why I have to change my hair and cover my tattoos when you guys don't." I slowly pouted and poked at my concealer covered fingers.

Carson was next to be fed up about my complaining, "Rosabel, we already went over this, our tattoos aren't on our hands so we don't have to cover them but yours are. As for your hair? You're the one that wanted to keep your hair purple and decided to wear a wig to take on a more 'professional' look so that's on you. Now let's get our first day over with ok? Everyone is probably waiting for us and you're out here complaining about your hair." my brother ushered us in and towards the elevators to the floor and the office the receptionist had told us to go to.

My mood had changed drastically when we got in front of his office, I couldn't contain my excitement and quickly knocked once, ignoring the voices behind me, and entered.

"Hello Uncle! Oh my apologies unc- I mean Sir Bang" Making eye contact with the four pairs of eyes I immediately bowed and walked out.

"Bel, your wig fell off!" Juliet laughed before looking at my blushing face.

"Ah fuck fuck fuck," I went back into the office, "heh hello again okay bye!" grabbing at my wig and closing the door behind me.

"Classic Rosabel, very impulsive."

"Shut up Carson." I said while trying to put the wig back on before anything else occurs, "I can't believe I called him 'Sir Bang', ugh what is he, a member of The Beatles?" I mumbled as the door to Bang PD's office opened.

"Sir Bang requests you in his office." one of the three guys spoke as the other two laughed

"Fuck me" I groaned as I walked in behind my two oldest siblings.

"Sure just let me know when!" I heard from the hallway before I closed the door.

"Hello uncle!" we all bowed respectively.

"Hello my children! Quit being so formal and come give me some love." he chuckled as we all walked to him and joined in on a group hug.

"I asked you three to come in to see me so I could let you know the work and roles you'll be doing here. Sit, sit, sit," we all gathered around his desk and sat down, "Juliet you'll be a part of the receptionists at the front desk located at the entrance of the building. Rosabel you will be assisting the head of the styling department and occasionally you will be a personal assistant to a few others including myself."

He started organizing a few documents before continuing, "And Carson you will be helping the choreographer, any questions?"

"Yes I have a few," I raised my hand and stepped forward, "Can I help the choreographer instead? Why does Carson get it if we all dance?"

Carson scoffed behind me and tapped my shoulder making me turn around to face him.

"Because little sister I'm the only one that actually has the qualifications to do it. I went to school for dance."

Before any of us could start bickering, Uncle Bang let out a loud laugh.

"I missed you kids, How are your parents doing? How is Cristina doing? I miss them"

It was quiet for a bit before any of us answered. Thankfully, Juliet spoke up first. 

"As good as she can considering the circumstances, she wanted us to tell you she misses you too."

" I'll make sure to visit them real soon. Alright let's get your day started. Juliet I'm sure you already know your way back to the receptionist's desk, you're a smart one. As for you two stick for brains here," Juliet laughed, "I'll show you to your respective work departments, follow me."

"Okay, is it just me or do you feel offended too?" my brother whispered to me.

"No, yeah, I feel offended. He got rude."

__________________________________________________________________

Hello hello! It's me again, lol i had just finished this chapter and thought i should publish since i think this is all i could add to it.

It is a little slow right now but it should start picking up speed in the next chapter or so. ok bye for now send noods LOTS OF LUV