IV

Part 2 of 2

"You're not going to tell her are you?" Carson nervously asked. I laughed out loud at how he visibly paled a few shades.

"Of course not! Snitches get stitches," a laugh came from both people in the front seats, "besides, I think after tonight, she'll kill us all. I know she's only 17, but she terrifies me." An involuntary shiver ran through both our bodies.

A few minutes later, Stan pulled up to a gate and spoke to the security guards waiting for us. Stan drove in as the gates opened up and parked next to a black SUV. I had to take a couple of minutes to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen. I inhaled through my nose and exhaled through my mouth in one calming breath, finally opening my door and closing it.

"How are we supposed to greet them? Am I going to have to bow? My skirt is too short for that." I nervously played with my fingers as we walked to the door waiting for someone to answer it after we knocked.

"You'll embarrass yourself with whatever you decide to do anyways." Juliet whispered to me when the door finally opened revealing Uncle Bang.

Carson, Juliet and I gasped in shock and yelled out 'uncle' when we realized who was behind the door.

"Kids! What are you doing here?!" Uncle Bang asked us with the same amount of shock as we did.

"We came to pick up our party crew." I smiled innocently with a little giggle, Carson pushed me aside and spoke, "Uncle, can you let them know we're here?"

"Does Cristina know you're here? She'll kill you. As for the boys, they saw you arrive with two girls and had me open the door so they could dress better, can you believe that? As if I'm not their boss, telling me what to do? Yeah rig-"

Juliet cut Uncle Bang off before he could get carried away with his words, "We're just going to wait outside by the car, let them know please, bye uncle!" Juliet and I both kissed his cheek and bowed our heads.

"Bye bye uncle" I yelled out to him as we walked away.

"Please make good choices!" He yelled back with a laugh.

We waited by Stan's car for a good twenty minutes and none of the guys have yet to come out. It was also starting to get a little chilly outside. I decided to wrap my arms around myself and jump a few times to try to keep myself warm.

"Can someone go tell them to hurry up? I should've worn some pants!" I dramatically shivered and huddled closer to Juliet.
Juliet just rolled her eyes, "why didn't you wear a sweater if you knew it was going to get cold?"

"The sweater would've ruined my look!", I pouted then we all focused our attention to the door of the building opening and seven of the most attractive looking guys I have ever seen in my life coming out of it, "okay hot damn, they really do look better in person," My voice came out barely above a whisper, "it's like they're walking in slow motion."

Stan and Carson walked up to them while Juliet and I slowly trailed behind them. They both 'bro hugged' the boys and Juliet decided to get closer as I still lingered behind her, awkwardly standing from one foot to the other, not knowing what to do with myself. Carson cleared his throat and motioned for me to get closer. I frowned as my face paled naturally with nerves.

He laughed at the face I was making, "these are my sisters, this is Juliet," he pointed to her and she bowed to them. She looked a lot calmer than how I was feeling

"And this is our little sister, Rosabel." Carson wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and pinched my right cheek in attempt to embarrass me. Fortunately for him and unfortunately for me, it was working. I quickly smacked his hand away from my now rosy cheeks and waved both my hands to look nonchalant as I greeted the cute boys in front of me.

"Wow this is a first, I haven't seen Rosabel at a loss for words before. She always has something to say about everything." Stan chuckles and nudged me a little bit. I felt the blush slowly start to creep up my cheeks.

"Yeah, what happened to the girl that said if she ever got a chance to, she would ride all seven members?" Juliet bursted with laughter when she saw my jaw drop, completely unhinged.

"Juliet! Why would you say that!?!" I used my hands to cover my face which the blush had now completely overtaken.

All the boys and Juliet laughed until Carson realized what was just said.

"That's just gross, Rosabel." Carson gagged and pushed me away from him.

"I was only joking when I said it!" I rubbed my arm and groaned not being able to look at anyone in the eyes, "can we, like, leave already? I need to not be sober right now." Everyone agreed and I slowly looked at the boys and noticed some of them slightly smirking at me.

"Ah shit," I whispered while I grabbed Juliet and started dragging her to the SUV, "let's sit in the back." We all piled in with Carson and Stan sitting in the back next to us.

In the end, for all of us to fit in one vehicle, Seokjin was driving, Namjoon in the passenger seat and Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok had to squeeze together in the middle seats. In the back, Juliet had to sit on Stan's lap, Taehyung in the middle and Carson sat on my lap because he didn't want me sitting on anyone else's lap or me on his, and this was his genius solution.

"Bel, stop squirming around, you're making me hit my head!"

"You have a bony ass and you're making my legs fall asleep, deal with it Carson!"

"Can you two stop arguing so much and act your ages? It's starting to get annoying." Juliet scoffed and turned her head away from us. Out of nowhere, Carson leaned away from me and across from Taehyung's face and smacked the back of Juliet's head.

"Respect your oppa, Juliet." She rubbed the back of her head and rolled her eyes.

Carson looked to the front and saw five pairs of eyes looking at us and one looking through the rear view mirror.

"There's so much hostility going on back there." Jin said with a chuckle as he continued driving.

Taehyung softly spoke up, "I don't like it back here.." everybody laughed once again and Stan patted his back.

"You'll get use to it."