V

☼☼☼☼

I tightly held onto Juliet's hand as she trailed behind Carson, who was following the guys. I felt the beat of the music pulse through my body with every step I took. The music playing varied from a variety of K Pop; obviously, to the occasionally remixed version of a few well known western songs we'd heard back home.

We were led to the back of the club where the VIP section had been portioned off from public with a beautiful sheer partition. I was mesmerized by the beauty and serenity the VIP section held. A luxury not many have ever known, me included. I sat down on one of the comfiest seats I have ever had my butt on. The rest if the guys took a seat and ordered our drinks. After about 25 minutes and three vodka and Red Bulls later, I was ready to go dance, but nobody was making a move. The boys were too occupied having a beer chugging contest. I stood up and fixed my skirt right as the waitress came back with another courtesy round of drinks.

"Rosabel, where ya goin'?" Carson quipped as he took another beer.

I downed half of my drink,

"I'm gonna go dance by myself, I don't want to be sitting here all night while you waste the night away getting drunk. So excuse me." I spryly said as I drank the rest of my cocktail swirling the intoxicating liquid in the glass, and finished the rest in one big gulp. I smacked the glass on the table and walked out to the floor just beyond the partition.

I felt the beat stronger and more electrifying the closer I got to the middle of the dance floor. I moved to the beat of the music, I was finally relaxed. I felt alive, I felt my lungs fill with air more than they ever had before, not a single care in the world. I didn't care if I looked weird for dancing alone, I raised my arms out beside me and let the music control my movements. I twirled my body around, letting my hair fall on my face. My arms slumped down to my sides as I made eye contact with a familiar pair of brown eyes cascading through the curtain that was my hair. Those brown eyes pierced through the strands plentiful on my face. I smiled and grazed my thighs bringing my hands up to flip my hair out of the way as a smile pierced it's way towards me, closer with each deep breath I took.

Finally, now standing in front of me, I jumped with glee and wrapped my arms around Juliet.

"You found me!" I excitedly yelled over the loud music, a huge grin now on both of our face. I released her small frame and continued shimmying around her circling on the Dance Floor.

"Honestly, we could see you from where we were sitting, and you were dancing so provocatively I'm surprised Carson didn't pop a blood vessel with how hard he was glaring at the random guys that kept getting near you. Or even when one of the BTS guys kept glancing up at you too long between beers." she nudged me and laughed at the inquisitive look I made oh, I slowed my dancing pace.

"Guys were coming up to me? When? I didn't notice anyone."

"Those helicopter arms you were doing did a great job to keep them away," Juliet and I looked to Stan and Jimin standing next to us, both with a drink in each hand, "we were even almost tempted to send over one of the bodyguards to you." Jimin handed me a drink and Stan gave Juliet one of his. We thanked them and Jimin gave me his cute eye smiled and I almost melted on the spot.

I put my drink up to my lips after I returned the smile. I was about to take a sip when out of nowhere a hand swoops in and takes it right out of my hands nearly spilling some of it on my white top.

"Carson, what the hell is your problem!? Give it back! Jimin gave that to me!" I pouted, stretching my arm trying to get my drink back.

"No, I don't want you dancing like that anymore, you're cut off." he said and downed the drink he took from me. I looked around at the other three faces and one unknown face of the girl Carson was most likely dancing with before he decided to interrupt my groove.

"Okay Bel, don't make any rash dec--" I cut Juliet off before she could change my mind.

"You actually think I'm drunk? I'm tipsy! Nowhere near being as drunk as you think. You might regret you can cut me off like that." I quickly turned around and grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him towards a different spot on the dance floor, where my brother could still see us.

A song I knew came on and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled our bodies closer together. I closed my eyes letting the music take over once again and felt one of Jimin's hands softly rest on my hip. I opened my eyes and looked directly at his concerned stricken face. I blinked a few times and shook my head realizing what I had just done.

I quickly let go of him and took a step back, "Oh um, I'm sorry I did that, I didn't ask your permission to grab you like that. I should go back to Juliet."

I turned around and was about to walk away when I felt another soft grip on my wrist spinning me so my back was up against Jimin's chest.

"Stay." He whispered into my ear, he chugged the rest of his beer and put the empty bottle on a tray a passing waitress was holding. This time he rested both his hands on either side of my hips and lightly held me closer to him as we moved in sync. I grabbed his hands and slowly trailed up the sides of my body, I turned around so we were eye to eye, forehead against forehead, pushed up against each other.

After what felt like a few minutes of dancing like that, we both felt a tap on our shoulders. We broke eye contact and looked over to the rest of the boys just looking at us and Juliet smirking at Jimin and I.

We looked back to one another and quickly let go, distancing ourselves as if we weren't just molded into each other a few seconds ago.

"Uuhh, I need to go to the bathroom."

"I'm gonna go sit down, um, I'm tired." Jimin and I said at the same time. We gave one last glance and we swiftly went different directions repelling like two positive magnets. I grabbed Juliet's hand and sped walked to the bathroom without looking behind us.

Juliet cackling the entire way to the bathroom.

☼☼☼☼