VII

"What do you mean you're not going home? I can't go home without you guys!"

Carson chuckled as he put his arm around a new girl he found to spend the night with, "you should've found someone then."

"HOW?!? You kept cock blocking me!" at this point Carson turned away and started walking towards the uber his girl had gotten them.

I crossed my arms and walked back to the group I had left behind when I tried to scold Carson, and stomped my feet in frustration one last time.

"Juliet please take me with you, I promise I won't cock block you. I'll let you and Stan frick frack, I just can't go home without you, mom and dad would kill me if I go home at this hour without one of you, and I already lost Carson!" I started desperately pulling at her arm, like the literal child I was.

"We weren't going to do that." Stan quickly said before the boys began clowning him.

"Uh, you could come back to the dorms with us if you want?" Namjoon said and the three of us and two of the boys turned to look at him.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." I trailed off and looked at Juliet, "I'm not completely sober right now.."

"Don't worry, you'll be off limits, we're not all drunk. Tae, Joon and I are still sober, we'll protect you from the rest." I glanced at Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook leaning on each other and Yoongi standing near them looking completely unbothered by the whole situation.

Juliet laughed at the misinterpretation of my words, "She's not worried about you will do, she's worried about what she will do." I rocked back on m heels with my hands crossed behind me waiting for the sober ones to look at me, but Juliet continued to warn them.

"Just keep her away from Yoongi and if you really need to, keep her in a room that locks from the outside."

"Wait, why keep her away from me? Jimin was the one that was grinding on her." Yoongi motioned towards the trio of really drunk boys.

"You're my favorite." I smiled the widest I could while the silence surrounded us, surprisingly catching a glimpse of Yoongi blushing.

".... Ok, so we keep her in a separate room from him if things do go wrong, anything else we should know?"

"She sobers up really fast if you give her enough water."

"Ok Juliet, I'm not a dog, you don't have to give them a step by step list on how to take care of me, lets go boys," I waved my arms in the direction of the SUV we rode in and looked back at my sister and Stan waiting for their Uber, "see you tomorrow and stay safe in both aspects of what's going to happen tonight!"

☼☼☼☼

Fifteen or so minutes had passed and we were barely making it halfway to what should have been a twenty minute drive back to the dorms. Jin had to stop 3 times because Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok couldn't wait to go home to relieve themselves and made him stop to let them go on the side of the road. When Hoseok had to go to the bathroom, we were nearing a gas station and Namjoon went inside with him and he came back out with four water bottles to help sober us up. Which, in hindsight, wasn't the best idea and Jin stopped for those unlucky fellas. I, thankfully, sobered up rather quickly as we finally pulled up to the gated dorms.

Before I got out of the passenger seat, which Namjoon and Seokjin forced me to sit in, in attempts to keep me away from the other drunks, I untied my heeled boots. I hopped out (the plane at lax with a dream and my cardigan) the SUV nearly busting my shit and holding on to the opened door for dear life. I looked around at the boys, to see if anyone had noticed my brush with death, and Seokjin chuckled at me before I looked at him.

"I swear I'm not that drunk anymore, I just miscalculated how high my feet were from the ground without my shoes." I quickly put my boots back on not tying them back up for easy removal once inside and walked behind the boys.

Inside the actual dorms it looked very homey and lived in. I looked around the living area and almost immediately found the kitchen. The boys had all disappeared from my sight, leaving me hungry and without permission to scavenge for snacks. I clicked my chipped nails on the kitchen counter and pursed my lips mentally debating with myself if it was the right thing to do.

The demons in my head lost and I decided to leave the kitchen and go looking for a member to allow me to get snacks.

I glided across the wood flooring for a couple minutes going in a full circle before realizing there was a top level and the boys' rooms were all up there.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs about to lift my foot onto the first step and last minute decided to wait on the couch that had started to look way too comfortable for its own good. I waited for what felt like a few minutes but was actually about two seconds before I completely passed out.