Chapter 2

A car screeched in the gravel driveway marking the arrival of an old yet new blossoming love. The morning witnessed a big smile on Shravan's face which was enough to lighten  up the whole city. The happy vibe was first noticed by ever smiling Pushkar.

" What happened bhaiya? You're surprisingly smiling today. I feel like its been ages since I saw you smiling. Oh! Wait I get it, you resolve your fight with Sumo right?"

"Don't you speak a bit less, Pushkar. We haven't been in a fight lately but I found the my source of inner peace today, that's why I am smiling. You know this feels like an ages old burden been lift off from my heart."

"I couldn't understand what you are referring to but I know the person who this is related to, bhaiya. I am happy for you. "

"(Laughs lightly) Thank you chote. You're one of those rare people who understand me."

"And bhaiya, just go and grab her before she gets lost. Rare persons are actually the rarest. Good luck bhaiya."

Shravan hugs Pushkar lightly and nodded assuring more like assured himself that he will grab her soon. He walked to his room which many happy moments, and the deepest secret of his heart, the first and the only love letter he wrote for her.

Love letters are more special than texts, verbal exchange etc because they hold true emotions and a piece of heart of writer, the lover. He dragged the chair by his study table and picked up a red pen. The red ink flowed smoothly on the paper making patterns depicting his heartbeat in red flowery style. The red symbolizes his heart. He kept on writing his heart out but never read it once after finishing. Why? Because the first right to read his heart belongs to her only her. He didn't even thought once before mentioning the undersigned,
"Sumo ka Shravan".

The new letter sat beside the old letter waiting for its soulmate to come to it. Shravan freshen up and after having quite busy breakfast with family he left Malhotra House. The office work was not as loaded as always. He took a half day off and moved downtown towards his second home and first solace, Tiwari Killa.

The scene that was playing in front of him hurt him, but he maintained his cool and observed closely.
Sumo was walking to and fro the hall and kitchen managing her PCT work and marriage preparation. This reminded him, that he has to return her PCT to her, but carefully this time because his other attempts not just failed but created a tiff between them. Chipku was also walking the same path but not doing anything to help but flirt with her. She was holding an irritated yet a controlled smile expression. He always wondered how she could have two expressions at a time. But the things is only he can differentiate  the real and fake one.

" Oh! This Chipaku is going to regret flirting and  irritating my sumo"

"Hey! Suman listen, Was your father a theif?"

"How dare you Aditya, say such a thing about my father?"

"Hey no! You took the wrong way. I was saying, was he a thief because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."
He smiled sheepishly thinking Suman would have been flatted but she was holding a bored expression and was about to break his castle when a voice she was so acquainted with interrupted.

"Did your father worked in a fevicol factory, Aditya, coz I swear you're such a Chipku."

Shraman high-fived and laughed like older times. They laughed together so long at expense of Aditya's embarassed expressions, and the scene was captured by Preeti who when sent the picture to Pushkar, satisfied both of them that one day these two love starved lover will be together.

Aditya was embarrassed too much but he  was not going to accept defeat so easily.
"Oh! Yeah Shravan your father got a free supply of Complan, that your height never ends."

"Yes he did. How do you know shortie?"

Aditya was embarrassed again for his lame comeback that he left the place but with determination to return tomorrow with a good set of comebacks.
Here Our Shraman were laughing like there is no tomorrow. Shravan  patted on back by Sumo and thanked as well for saving her from that Chipku, yes she also called him that. Little did she know, what was going on in his brain and heart.
Shravan asked Suman, that there is something important that he wants to talk to her about. He didn't take the risk to ask her to meet him out and let her stand out him again, he took her with him this time.

The car ride was not silent for the radio was playing their all time favorite song, to which they sung together.

'Zindagi ek safar hai suhana
Yahan kal kya ho kisne jana.'

This peace and free flow of conversation was what they missed but that was the speciality of life it would not give you what you want but give the unexpected gifts in completely unexpected situations.

The car halted in front of the very same cafe.

~~

Heya! So I came back see. How was the update? Comment. Did you like it? Comment. Don't like it, want some improvement? Comment. Why? Because I love reading your comments and those inline comments are 😘 .

About the votes, I am setting a target now on.
Target is 20 votes.
I have a few important assignments to do so next update would be after Wednesday.

Love,
Zindagi