Chapter 15

Ramnath and Nirmala had vowed to resolve all the issues before meeting Shravan and for their son's sake this time they did.

Suman and Nanaji have promised them that Shravan would himself meet them when he is ready so they did not worry about them. Ram told Nirmala that Shravan loved Suman though not confessed yet but to his surprise Nirmala told him how she presented rishta for Suman for her foster son. She agreed to him that Suman and Shravan made a better pair and thus decided to have those two their share of love without any obstruction from their side but unknown to them there were already some harmful components in their story.

Today, Suman had decided a Heart to Heart day for them so Shravan was dragged out of Nanaji's room mid chess session and takes to the cafe by Suman where they currently sat.

"Kya Hai Sumo? Yahan kyu layi ho?"

"Chup karke baitho! Kaunsa RAW ki meeting mei the tum. Order karo."

"2 hot chocolate, 1 pineapple pastry aur choco-chip cookies."

"Kya baat Hai no black coffee today?"

"Because today you have dragged me here and also you're paying."

"Haan theek haina!"

"Ab bataogi?"

"Why so hurry? Will tell furry furry!"

"Non sensical batein ho gayi tumhari?"

"Look Shravan aaj na Heart to Heart day Hai"

"Sumo day samajha, Shravan day samajha ab ye kya Maya Hai tumhari"

"Tumhe pata Hai Shravan!"

"Fine tum chahti ho main unn dono ko maaf kardu?"

"Maine Aise kab kaha?"

"Phir?"

"Pehle apni dil ki baat bolo phir bataungi"

"You know what Sumo they used to fight. All the time. I made you my safe place. Unki ladai shuru hote hi bhaag k tumhare pass aajata tha. I never knew what they fought over and one day when I came from school on half day I saw them fighting. Tum school mein thi tab. I witnessed my dad slapping my mother. I don't know why. I ran from there. To you. And that ' you know what ' happened."

"I'm sorry."

"Tumhari galti nahi thi. Yo never knew. But main tab utna nahi tuta tha. Gussa bas tumpar nahi tha. When I went back and asked for her dad took me to her office. I saw from far a man hugging her and she was crying. Dad told me about her affair and I hated her. The two women I trusted rejected me that day. I was hurt. I took the opportunity of what dad was asking me for days. Gone to London.
Today I know how wrong I was. She was crying and her friend was consoling her. She was also broken and I missed that part. I'm sorry for all the hatred I had for her but she never cleared a thing with me. Kabhi approach nahi kiya. Itna kamzor tha unka yakeen mujh par? Aur dad. He betrayed me. Mere vishwas ka fayada uthaya apna ego satisfy karne ke liye. Khud maaf nahi kar paa raha toh unhe kaise karun?"

"Toh mat karo! Khud ko waqt do aur unhe punishment."

"Wahi to kar raha hu."

"Aise? Unse door rehkar, ignore karke? Nahi Shravan you're hurting yourself. Acha mai batati hu what I used to do with my parents."

"Unhone tumhare saath kya kiya?"

"Kya kiya? Mere Frog Prince ko padosi ko de diya tha."

"What!!!!"

"Haan! There used to be small pond like in our backyard where I found a frog one day while dancing in rains. He was jumping all around me so I took it home with me."

"And you called him Frog Prince?"

"Yup! Remember that Disney story. Frog Prince got the kiss from the Princess wali. "

"Don't tell me you kissed that frog?"

"Twice"

"What??? Hhhhhow could you? Stupid you and that bloody frog uski tohhhh main,....."

"Itna overreact kyu kar rahe ho? Anyways toh haan Maine Papa ko kaha ki Frog Prince, Prince mei convert nahi hua. Toh unhone use utha kar humare padosi ko de diya. Kaha ki WO unka Hai. Galti se humare yahan as gaya tha."

"Great acha kiya uncle ne."

"Shut up! Haan aur iske liye Maine Papa ko punish kiya. "

"Kaise?"

"Saara time unko apne sage piche rakhti thi. Meri sari fav cheeze Lana, candies, chocolate, dolls, story sunana, saath mei Disney movie and that piggy back rides and all those things for which Maa used to scold me. Like late night Lion King or extra high swing rides or becoming snow white and dad being my dwarf and so much."

"You really miss them."

"Obviously I do. No one loved me after them."

'Aisa nahi Hai. Mai hoon."

"Kya?"

"I mean everyone loves you Nanu, Dabbu and......me."

"Bas bas.... Ye batao kya samajhe?"

"Yahi ki they deserve punishment."

"Abb akal aayi na mere buddhu ko."

A/n:- As per the promise, here is an update. Enjoy and comment, and vote.

Love,
Zindagi.