1.3

" I love you too, Dad

" I love you too, Dad."

Peter had been home in Queens for three days now. Rowan hadn't heard from him since. Every waking moment of every day she waited; waited for a call... a text-anything. And as she stayed awake, anxiously awaiting for Peter to give her a sign that he's still into her, she began to grow lethargic; her movements sluggish and her words slurred as if she were drunk.

Rowan and Tony were kept cozy in a chopper with her father in the driver's seat and the girl demoted to co-captain. But with her constant need to look at her phone twenty-four-seven, she would surely be fired from the lookout job if it were with anyone else.

"This is the Raft Prison Control. You're clear for landing, Mr. Stark." A guard's firm voice crackles through the radio.

"Copy that-" Tony replies through his headset before promptly turning to his distraught daughter, "what happened to being my second pair of eyes, Row? I almost completely shredded that poor pigeon into tiny bird pieces."

Rowan, who was too busy staring mindlessly at her empty lock screen, ignores her father's scoldings. Instead, she let out a mournful sigh, letting her cheek fall into her palm as she tilts her head to the side to gaze out at the oceanic scenery. Tony shook his head,
"You know the guy doesn't always have to make the first move, right? You can try calling him yourself."

"Please shut up."

"Gotcha."

The sea swells and surges as Raft Prison,a huge, fortified, circular structure with small lights around the sides, rises up from beneath. Two semi-circular doors open up in the flat circular top. The chooper lands on a helipad and the doors close above it. Tony, who's left arm is in a sling, followed by Rowan who's perfect skin was corrupted by a yellowing bruise below her left eye and a grotesque gash
above her eyebrow, walks up to Secretery Ross.

"So?" Starts Tony, "You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

"You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells. You too, little miss." Ross looks at Tony sternly and leads on through a thick, steel security door. Soldiers stand guard in an operations room. Tony looks at a surveillance screen. it shows Wanda, sitting hunched and bedraggled in a cramped prison cell.

Rowan gasps at the sight, her doe eyes fleeting to her father who mouths the words 'calm down', before comforting his daughter with a slight shoulder rub. Another security door opens. Tony and Rowan walk into a chamber surrounded by large, barred windows. Beyond the windows are a number of prison cells. The duo takes in their surroundings.

A sudden loud clapping noise startled the two relatives, causing Rowan to flip her switch so the glowing mist escaped her palms, ready to attack any intruders.