🕸🕸🕸

Peter had his shower, changed into a suit and brought Tony his coffee in under 20 minutes. Peter was happy to say that he did get Tony Stark, who was also changed, to his first meeting on time.

Happy Hogan, on the other hand, was grumbling to himself as he leads a group of chattering teens through the museum section of the large tower. Natasha had successfully convinced him to take on the group and was now started to regret it. She had warned him to keep an eye on one of the teens though and could now see why.

The blond jock, Eugene if he remembers, was pushing Ned around teasing him about how much Peter probably bribed the people here to act as if they know him. Happy notes also how the teacher seemed to be turning a blind eye. Happy finally lost it when they were in the hall to move to one of the storage labs for an activity when Flash decided to use him to insult Peter.

"Hey! I was wondering how Penis Parker was allowed in the building considering how much of a dumbass he is," Flash called to Happy, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Happy glanced at the teacher that only gave a quick 'language Flash' to the boy but decided he needed to be taken down a few pegs, "I assure you, Mr. Tompson, that Peter has all the qualifications to work in this building. As Mr. Stark's personal intern he has made some great improvements to the development of this company's products." Happy frowned and looked at the ceiling, "FRIDAY where's Tony?"

"In his 11:00 meeting with the board of directors and visiting representatives on product development, Sir."

"Please take us to that floor and make the glass one way for us to view only," Happy said as the elevator opened. (I know this isn't a thing but bare with me)

"Of course sir."

The group entered the metal box with the teens eagerly talking about getting to see the Tony Stark. Happy lead the group down the hallway to a glass wall that showed a large conference room with a table that sat a large group of business representatives. At one end of the table was a holo-screen that someone was presenting in front of and at the other was Tony Stark sitting with his wife Pepper Potts-Stark. The person presenting sat down as he finished his presentation and there were a few minutes of the people at the table talking. The class really wished they could hear what they were saying but didn't complain.

One of the men sitting near the center of the large oval table motioned to the end and everyone expected Pepper or Tony to get up next but gasped as they realized Peter, who had been sitting next to Tony, was in the room. Midtown's most bullied nerd walked confidently to the front of the room and put up an elaborate display on the screen of different schematics. Ned smiled from behind the glass as he watched his best friend address the room of important businessmen and women. The rest of the tour group was frozen in shock at how the wimpy teen addressed the room for a solid 20 minutes but seemed to stand there while the others asked questions about his various projects and scrutinized his work.

Happy lead the group away before they wasted any more time and left them in the lab they were supposed to be in earlier as they did their robotics project before returning to the meeting room from before. Thank god for, now, available interns. Peter was still standing at the front of the room as the others talked to him. Happy listened from his earpiece as he watched silently.

"Is that everything for today?" One of the women at the table asked as Peter finally moved back to his seat.

"I got something to say," Tony stood up, "I know I no longer personally run Stark Industries but I do think as a major shareholder and owner/investor I can pick who will take over as the next generation of Stark Industries."

No one disagreed, after the marriage, Tony had picked up his game, no one doubted that he had already consulted Pepper on this new decision.

"I am happy to announce Peter Parker as this company's heir," Tony stood behind Peter's chair, both hands steadying the boy by his shoulders.

The room clapped politely in congratulations as the teen processed the announcement in frozen shock.

Hello, peoples of the world!

I thought I should be a somewhat productive person and write this.

Anyways, my mom signed me up for a writers festival this weekend so that's new (might get me to fail my two tests next week, but eh)

Yeah, um... Anything new with you people? I have a music field trip in like 15 minutes so I'm just waiting for when I can get out of class for that.

I think that's it... tell me if you want to see anything from any of my stories.

Oh! I'm also considering posting a one-shot book but I'm not sure how often I'd post in it. I'd be mostly Batfam, Young Justice and Teen Titans stuff that I already have like half written up.

Love you all! - Ghost