🕷

"How'd the meetings go?" Danny, an intern, asked as he finally noticed the teen had joined the group.

"Good I guess. We made a deal with the United Kingdom and Spain. The board also approved the new products and have given us the clear to do more development for the next models," Peter shrugged as he looked up from where he was helping Ned with the activity.

"You seem a little stressed for everything to have gone so smoothly," Alex said as she came up to the small group. Both interns ran the tours and had finished with their own groups so they could take Happy's place.

Peter groaned and hit his head on the table, "Tony," he mumbled into the metal surface. Both interns nodded in understanding, Danny patted his back comfortingly.

"What happened this time?" Alex asked.

"He made an announcement that will probably make the press release tomorrow if I'm lucky," Peter frowned.

"Which was? He hasn't done one of those since the wedding," Alex pushed.

"Pepper agreed, but you guys can't tell anyone," both nodded and came in close, "they made me company heir."

Both workers gasped and let out a whisper-yelled, "really?"

"Wait. You don't look too happy," Alex pointed out.

"I'm 17! How do you expect me to run this place?" Peter expressed animatedly, waving his hands to indicate the area around them.

Danny raised an eyebrow as he leaned back on the workbench, "I don't know man. You already do such a great job when you're here."

"But that's because Tony and Pepper fix whatever I mess up," Peter rebutted.

Alex snorted, "you need to stop putting yourself down, Peter. Plus you like never mess up if anything you fix Mr. Stark's mess ups and problems.

"And I swear he sees you as his son. Not by blood but still, his son," Danny agreed.

"And didn't you say he acts like your dad anyways," Ned added which made Peter blush a violent red that matched his previously worn tie.

"I guess you're right," he sighed in agreement, smiling all the same. "Thanks, I needed to hear that."

The three teens smiled back victoriously at their friend and were probably going to say more but were cut off.

"Peter, Mrs. Stark has asked that you come upstairs for lunch," FRIDAY said over the speaker. This, to Peter's embarrassment, alerted the whole class to his presence.

"Thank FRI. I'll be up in a minute," Peter said as he stood, painfully aware of the surrounding stares and Flash's glare. Peter gave an awkward wave to the others in the room, "Hey."

"What the fuck, Parker," Flash finally exclaimed.

Mr. Harrington glared at the jock with a 'language' as the others waited for a response to the bully's question.

"You're going to have to elaborate Flash," Peter pointed out.

"What did you do to get to work with Tony Stark," Flash's face was screwed up with anger, disbelief and what Peter guessed as jealousy.

"I applied?" Peter gave Flash a convincing look of 'how else?'

Flash got up in his face, "you don't sound too sure Penis. You lying to me?" Peter frowned at the whispered nickname so the teacher wouldn't hear. "Because Stark Industries doesn't take high school interns. I asked," He continued louder, a proud smirk on his face.

"Actually Peter applied for a grant from here and ended up catching the attention of Mr. Stark," Happy spoke up from the doorway, only catching the louder parts of what Flash said. "Anyways, Peter you better hurry. Mr. Rogers made his pasta and Mr. Barnes is finished making the cookies," Happy continued and smirked as Peter's face lit up.

"Coming! I'll see you later guys," he waved and called to his friends and the other interns and rushed out the door.

A/N Hows are people?

I'm dying in this summative week and exam week next week so if I end up stress writing please remind my ass to study. I really need to pass with decent marks!

Is anyone else dying from exams and summatives?

I'm gonna try and be a productive human being.

Love you all! -Ghost