Arc 1.1: The Actor

In the year 4038 humanity has changed from what they were centuries ago. Technology had advanced with at a shocking speed. Now things that had been thought of as fantasy could be seen everywhere. Humanity as colonized the galaxy and has learned of new lifeforms such as the hostile Bitje race. The Bitje race physical characteristics were similar to that of a human, the only thing that differentiated them was their blue skin tattoos, their pointy ears and their shocking physical strength.

After the humanity and the Bitje race knew of it each other and made contact a never ending war started for no other reason other than who was going to be the ruler of the galaxy. The Bitje race was ruthless and bloody, they would dismember their opponent before thy killed him to show their strength. 

After the first few years of the war humanity knew it wasn't long before they would lose the war and where exterminated by the Bitje race when the first batch of humans with soul force and the first Alphas and Betas appeared.

After the Soul Force humans appeared and entered the ranks in the Military the tide of the war turned. Now many years later, the war is still ongoing, and the humans where separated into Alphas, Betas and Omegas. The Alphas where the top of the pyramid, being both physically strong and having a vast amount of soul force. The Betas where in the middle being both average in physical and soul force, with some men being able to give birth, while the Omegas where on the bottom, being both physically weak and having weak or average soul force and being seen as breeders.

Dr. Kade Lee was the first omega who, with his status as an omega entered the military and advanced in rank becoming the very first Omega General humanity had seen. He was a genius in military strategy and technology who was adored by the populace because of both his strength and beauty.

Kade was holed up in his workshop, finishing up a new war suit to use in the military when a woman entered, an energy gun in her hands. Confused as to how she was able to enter a restricted area in the military base Kade turned to look at her, seeing a demented and deranged look in her eyes as she raised her gun towards him Kade was about to call security when he heard a blast and everything went black.

"Hello?" Kade said as he looked at his surroundings.

The last thing he remembered was that he was in his laboratory with a mad woman a second ago but now he had opened his eyes to see himself inside a library. The room was circular and all the walls where bookcases filled with books of all sizes and thickness. In the middle of the room was a lounge area with sofas and chairs and there was a desk to one side by a window. Kade could see a second floor but there didn't seem to be stairs anywhere.

[Hi!] a childish voice said from behind Kade, making him jump from the fright.

Turning in his heel, Kade stared at the white cat thing that was floating in the air before him. The thing looked exactly like a beautiful white cat except for it's ability to fly. It's eyes where the most beautiful sky blue and it had a choker with a Yin Yang pendant.

"Who are you?" Kade asked as he raised his defenses and took a step back, looking at the cat with narrowed eyes.

[My name's 101. I'm a system] the cat said as she smiled. At least Kade thought she smiled.

"Ok? Then why am I here?" he asked. Feeling even more guarded against this system.

[Well, there's no easier way to say this but you're dead Kade] 101 said trying to sound serious with her childish voice and making Kade freeze at what she said. He was dead? Did that mean he was killed by that insane energy gun wielding woman? Then what about his work?! He was so close to finishing it too! He just needed a day and it would have been done!