Arc 1.2: The Actor

According to the original's memories, Kade's father collapsed from overwork in the fields and was admitted to the hospital. Kade's family where poor so because of the hospital bills the family had to cut more than half of their food expenses and only ate once a day. Even with cutting down their expenditures, Kade's mother and uncle almost couldn't pay the rent and they were almost kicked out of their home, forcing them to seek jobs. After a few months of living like that his mother and uncle also fell sick and his aunt had to take care of them, so the original decided to seek out his sister behind his family's back.

This morning the original got up and acted as if he would go to school but instead of going to his high school he left for the train station and boarded the train to the capital with the hopes of receiving some help from his sister only to end in failure.

Buying a medium grade Healing pill, a laptop, an outfit, black sunglasses and a black mouth mask leaving him with only four hundred and forty five points left. Searching in his laptop for places that an acting scout for the competition of Star Entertainment, Orbis Entertainment could be in, Kade silently thanked 101's boss for giving him unlimited and universal Wi-Fi and brooded over the technology in this world that was ancient in his mind.

That goddamn pill was five hundred points, so fucking expensive, Kade thought as he changed into the outfit he bought, a white shirt, white vanns and dark blue jeans, put on his mouth mask and his sunglasses.

Damn, I look shady as fuck, Kade thought as he pulled his hair half up in a ponytail and looked at himself in the mirror one last time.

"So how is this going to work? Are you going to be lying in the bed all day while I work or following me around all day?" Kade asked the lazy cat.

[Nope. We're bonded, so I don't have to be with you all day. If you need me just call me through our mental link Kade, I'll answer and appear where you are if necessary. Also, I can make myself invisible, so if you need me to help you with anything, just say so.] 101 said as she raised her head to look at Kade who was standing by the door.

"Ok. Then see you later, I'll tell you if something happens" Kade said, grabbing the laptop and his wallet, and walking out of the hotel towards a café.

While he was ordering his drink, he looked around the establishment, completely forgetting that he looked like a criminal.

Grabbing his green tea latte, Kade sat down by the window, placed his laptop in the table with his latte and took off his mask.

His search had told him that a scout, Marlene Faye will always come to this specific café before going out to look for new faces for the company. Hearing the chime of the door, Kade took out his sunglasses and propped his chin in the palm of his hand while looking outside and ignoring the gasp of the barista who was staring at him with suspicion in her eyes since he stepped in the cafe.

Marlene was ordering her usual latte macchiato when she heard Jane, the barista who was in the other cashier, gasp. Looking at her she saw her looking at someone while blushing furiously. Turning to look at what the sweet Jane was looking at Marlene couldn't help but stare with her mouth agape. Holy shit a gold mine! She thought when she looked at the boy seated by the window.

The boy's skin was so fair and white it looked like the best quality jade, his lightning blue eyes so striking they looked surreal wile being covered by long eyelashes that resembled a butterfly's wing, his right eye had a beauty mark that gave him a seductive look, cherry colored thin lips and long silver blonde hair pulled back into a half ponytail. He was seated with his chin propped in the palm of his hand, while an aura of serenity surrounded him.