4- Dreams

"Uhg! I've been so busy all day! My paws are aching now!" You complained as you sat down next to Graystripe with a sparrow.

"That doesn't sound fun, anyways what do you like in a cat, y/n?" Graystripe asked slyly.

"Thats a bit intrusive, but if you want an answer I dont look for anything, I'm fine for whatever Starclan has planned, why, don't tell me your interested in me" you joked as your friend flinched back.

"Me like you? No way!" He hissed playfully.

"Oh Graystripe, how you hurt me!" You gasped and pretended to be offended.

"Yea yea, anyway what I'm getting at is do you like anyone?"

You sat up, "Not particularly, no."

The grey tom seemed to think for a bit before your ginher friend joined you.

"Hey guys, talking about anything interesting?" He asked, dropping two mice before crouching down to eat them.

"No, but I can't wait to sleep! My paws are begging for rest." You sighed, stretching yourself to offer some relief to your sore muscles.

"If it hurts to much I can ask Yellowfang for some poppy seeds." Fireheart concerned.

"Oh no, its fine! I should feel better by tomorrow, I'm off to my nest, goodnight!" You spoke, standing up before trotting to the den.

"Goodnight!" Graystripe and Fireheart called.

That night as you slept you dreamed again, this time it was night, you were in a forest that was eerily quiet. Occasionally a cry of a cat would radiate from no where, putting you on edge.

You heard paws coming towards you and fearfully you fled. You twisted around trees and plants until everything vanished and you were standing on the thunderpath.

As You looked to the side the bright eyes of a monster were right on top of you. You squeezed your eyes shut but felt nothing.

You opened your eyes slowly, standing in front of you was a large dark tabby, his eyes were unmistakable.

"Tigerclaw?"

Your questioning voice went unnoticed as a shadow started to for from his body, it wasn't a normal shadow, it was red. You stared at it in confusion as it grew bigger before hitting your paws.

As soon as it did you realized it wasn't a shadow.

"Its blood!"

As You let out your exclamation the sickening stench of it filled your nose and your body began feeling strange.

Suddenly you were seeing something else, it wasnt right though, it was as if you were watching from another cats eyes.

Tigerclaw was there, along with all the other clans. You were at four trees. Your eyes or rather the cats eyes locked on a small black cat that looked no bigger then an apprentice.

His icy blue gaze snapped to stare into you. It was cold and unwavering and felt as if the cat was looking into your soul.

You woke with a start, the chilling feeling leaving your pelt as your clanmates shuffled around you.

"Oh good your awake, I need you to go on a boarder patrol." Tigerclaw truffle demanded before leaving the den.

You nodded absently, your mind being overwhelmed by the recent dreams you've had.

'Dreams from Starclan? No, if they were why would I get them? And just who were those cats? Something doesnt feel right.'