Past & truth

Next Morning

Sexena Manshion
Manshion is fully decorated traditionally.Pooja is taking place A couple of 40's is sitting in front of three photos covered with garlands.
Aliya is also sitting with them.
Then pandit ji asked couple.

Pandit:-Sexena ji aap kiske athma santhi ki liye puja kar rahi hu na uska Nam batayeye.

Man:-Ji mere bhai Arjun sexena uske wife Anjali sexena aur meri beti Pihu sexena.

Before he complete his sentence they heard a loud sound and saw harsad standing at steps furiously.

Harsad:-Don't you dare to say My sister is dead Mr Raman Sexena.

So Man is Raman sexena father of Harsad & pihu.

Aliya:-Bhai don't forget you are talking to bade papa.

So Aliya is daughter of Anjali & Arjun Sexena

Harsad:-Aliya don't interfere I don't want to see you sad on this day so stay out of it.

Aliya kept quite.

Lady:-harsad not today.

Harsad:-Mrs Ishitha sexena  I will not create any seen here but tell to your husband that I will not tolerate if he say my sister is dead means.

He went to photos and removed his sisters photo from their and took to his room.
Raman is standing emotionlessly
And said.

Raman:-If she is Alive also but she is dead for Me.(hate).

Ishitha silently cried by seeing her husbands hate towards her daughter and her broken family.

Raman:-Aliya princess chal hum pooja karthe hai.

Aliya:-Ji dad.

Aliya calls them as dad & Mom.

Here at Hospital.
Navya wakeup early and got ready.
After sometime Nandu woke up.

Na:-Nandu tum theek hu na.

N:-ya navya am fine.

But something stuck nandini's mind so she asked navya.

N:-navya aj date kya hai.

Na:-20. Sep.

N:-what
Nandu freaked out wake up from bed and started to walk but about to fall due to weakness but navya held her and said.

Na:-tum pagal hogaya kya nandu you are weak to walk.

N:-but navya I have to go I have important work.

Na:-ok I will also come with you.

N:-where is my phone navya.

Navya gave her phone then nandini made few calls and said navya to pack belongings and get discharge papers.
After sometime Navni went outside.
A black Mercedes is waiting for them and two body gaurds is standing beside it.After seeing Nandu they wished.

Body gaurds:-Good morning Mam.

Nandu:-good morning did you made all the arrangements.

They nodded navya is shocked to react they took language from navya and opened doors for them.
They sat in car and droves off.
Navya is in shock but nandu said

N:-I will tell you everything afterwards.

Navya nodded,they went to a temple.
Temple is empty.It is arranged to do some pooja.Nandini came outside car went inside temple with Navya.
Bodyguard gave a cover to nandini.
She removed two two photos from it.
She placed photos and covered them with garland.Nandini sat their and did pooja.priest asked their names.

Priest:-tell me their names beta.

N:-Arjun & Anjali sexena.

Navya is shocked to hear sexena name.

Soon pooja is completed. Nandini performed rituals took their photos and went from their with navya.
Whole day she went to orphanages, old age homes and donated money and prepared food for them with her own hands without caring about her health.All blessed her.Navya is proud of her friend.
At night Nandini took navya to beach.
Both friends sat their silently.
Navya broken the silence.

Na:-I will wait for your answers if you are not comfortable.

N:-No navya today I will tell.I have to tell my pain to someone I can't bear this anymore.I buried it inside me from 10 years not anymore.

Navya side hugged her to give support.

N:-Navya am 9 years when a dreadful incident changed my life.Am happy with my family my dad, mom, bhai, chacha,chachi,mere choti behen Aliya.

Navya gaped at her,nandini let out a painful chuckle.

N:-Am daughter of Raman and Ishitha sexena,harsad meri real bhai hai aur aliya mere chacha ,chachi ka beti.
Am Nandini sexena.
When am 9 years I have big family I always pampered by my chachu & dad.Aliya is pampered by all.I used to pamper her most.papa & chachi started new buisness.Chacha used all the investment money in his bad habbit wo hai cards kelna.He used to play cards more its his weakness.Dad used to scold him but he can't stop.That investment money is from our cooperative bank.Our company will be bankrupt due to that loose.Many people will suffer because of us.
Our family reputation will be spoiled by it.Chacha told everything to chachi both committed suicide by writing a letter.that day I came to their room and saw them on floor blood coming out from their mouths.I rushed to them to wake them up but they already dead.I read the letter I was shocked.At the same time my family came their I hide the letter.They asked me what happened I said i killed my own chacha,chachi by giving them poision because I said I hate them and Aliya.My dad was broken he asked me many times but I said I killed them.
He thrown me out of house. I asked him give my share of property which is given by my grand father.My whole family gave me disguist look by hearing me except my bro.because he knows me well.my dad gave me my share of property and sent me out.
With the help of my chacha's pa I transfered whole money as investment money.I left from their by burieng the bitter truth.if my father get to know about real reason for chacha's death he will shatter his reputation will be gone. I can't see him that state because I love him so much.my father is my hero i cant see him as looser thats why am become vilan for them.I left my home and started working for my daily needs.
After 10 years I became successful business women am CEO of Raman group of industries.Memory of my father.
I thought of staying away from him because I  don't want him to know truth.
But I got information that my family is in danger so I came to India from London.I came here to protect them after that I will go back.
Mr & Mrs Murthy mera company mei employees hai,Amms is my guider they are like my family,rishu is like my brother.
I thought I got love by coming here .
But I got betrayal ,manik played with my feelings navya,he loves Aliya not me.I can't come between them I only want my sisters happiness.
(Crying badly).

Navya immediately hugged her and consoled her

Hey guys do you like it plz comment and vote on it.