Pihu

All are shocked to hear her but two persons are numb they are Aliya & harsad.Aliya came to nandini and kept her hand on nandu shoulder ,
Nandu turned to Aliya and said.

N:-choti papa I want papa safe I can't afford to loose him.

Aliya eyes teard she knows who is nandini,only her pihu di will call her choti.she wanted to hug nandini but she stood up and walked away.
She is in guilt because of her family only her pihu di lost her family every day she cry in guilt.But today after seeing her pihu di she couldn't have strength to look into her eyes.
Dhruv followed aliya.
Nandini thought Aliya also thinks that she killed Aliya's parents so she started to cry more.Harsad is watching her crying. Manik just hug her tightly.

M:-control nandu nothing will happen to uncle will be ok.

Harsad came to her and put hand on her head,Nandu immediately hugged her brother.

H:-I knew it you are my pihu on the day you cleaned dad's shoes because except you no one can do that,I waited for you to revel yourself.
Now don't cry nothing will happen to dad.

N:-bhai promise me you will not tell mom ,dad about me plz.

H:-but why now its high time you have to tell actual truth which even I didn't knew.

N:-no one will know any truth ,that will be buried within myself.

Harsad didn't forced her he knew she was too stubborn to tel truth.fab3 was just watching them with shocked face.
Because they knew pihu from Aliya but never thought nandu would be pihu.

Here Aliya went outside the hospital dhruv followed her,he felt she needed him know. Aliya collapsed on ground and started crying. Dhruv came to her held her in his arms Aliya is continuously crying.

Al:-dhruv she is my pihu di,I didn't recognized her,my family is reason for her broken family and fab5 hurted her by playing with her feelings.
Now I got to know how much pain others will get due to our pranks.
We played with her feelings but she beard all with a smile.

D:-ssh Aliya I know we did a Mistake no sin which can't be forgivable but we can try hard to seek it and about past you were very small to understand anything how can you blame urself,now get up your di want you most know Raman uncle is in OT.

Aliya nodded and get up and started to go but stopped and came backwards and hugged dhruv tightly and wishpered in his ear.

Al:-thanks for being with me when I needed you most.

Dhruv just pecked her hair.Both started to move towards OT.

Here near OT new docter already came and started to do surgery.
Aliya came back and went to nandu and hugged her and started apologies.

Al:-di am sorry for everything we fab5 did very wrong with you am really sorry,from today fab5 never play pranks on anyone.

Fab4:-yes nandini we are really sorry

N:-ssh choti am very happy that you guys realized your mistake ,if you want my forgiveness just repent your mistakes.

Al:-sorry di because of my family only you are away from your family am sorry di.

N:-shut up choti what my family & your family its our family dammit and those people are even my parents.

After sometime docter came outside all rushed to him.

N:-docter how is pa.

Doc:-he is fine mam he will get consciousness in 2hrs.

Nandu prayed her aiyappa.
Nandu came and sat on chair, suddenly something came to her mind and asked Raman's PA.

N:-what did exactly happened to papa Mr.

PA:-mam today we had meeting with Mrs neyonika Malhotra with our broad members,in that meeting neyonika insulted Raman sir ,she purchased our companies main share holders and now all Raman sirs hard work is gone with so much pressure he got heart attack.

N:-that bloody bitch I will not spare her know she will be in roads just in 1hr after papa woke up he have to hear that neyonika is on roads.

Saying nandini went from their and made some phone calls.All where just gaping at her.

M(mind):-oh my god my junglee billi
I pity on you neyonika.But she is so cute in angry,in just one hour I saw many emotions of her but all in her emotions she is just cute..