I want my papa safe Manik..

Space college.
Manik is sitting on stairs behind music wing and staring at empty space and tear drops are falling from his eyes but he didn't cared to wipe them.But a hand wiped them.Manik know the touch so he just kept quiet.

Person:-why you did this manik, you know bhai can't do cheap things,why you blamed him for nothing.You know neyonika is master mind behind this on that day only right.why you pushed bhai away tell me why.
(Angrily).

So person is nandini
Manik lost his calm and shouted in tears.

M:-because his life is in danger, neyonika blackmailed me that if I didn't broke my friendship with harsad means she will kill him.
3 years before harsad met with accident that was done by neyonika only,I feared I can't loose him he is the only one who is with me in all my hardships ,you know how much it pained me to talk those words with harsad.

Another voice came

Voice:-then why you said those words you thought those words will keep me away from you.You idiot you hided so much things from me,you faced that neyonika alone.

So the person is harsad he heard everything Manik said.

M:-am sorry harsad but I can't loose you,I want you to be safe even if I have to loose my life.

H:-same goes for me manik I also want your happiness only.

Then they heard a voice from behind.

Voice:-what I have did I didn't trusted my love,Manik tried to explain me but I didn't heard him,I failed again,first I failed as daughter for my parents now as a lover also.

Manik & harsad heard Multi.Harsad came to her and hugged her.

H:-plz Mukti don't blame urself I should have explained you instead of walking away,I know you always have insecurities after your parents left you,I should have explained you everything.

Mu:-am sorry harsad plz forgive me don't leave me I can't live without you.

H:-I will not leave you ever ,I love you.

Mu:-I love you so much harsad.

C:-oh hello love birds we are also here we can't watch matured stuff.

Harsad broke the hug and glared at cabir,while mukti giggled.Manik came forward and hugged harsad soon all joined hug including fab5.
Nandini stood their with sweet smile.
Her first work why she came here is completed.Their moment disturbed by harsad mobile ring.They broke hug
Harsad received it then what he heard made him numb,he only mumbled am coming.

M:-what happened harsad.

H:-dad... Dad..

He is stammering but dad word vanished smile from nandini face and frown and panick appeard on it.

Ali:-dad ko kya hua bhai.

H:-he got heart attack, dad PA is taking him to hospital,we have to go.

Fab4:-we are also coming.

Ali:-we have to inform mom bhai.

N:-Noo she will get tensed,we will inform once we know he is fine.

All looked at nandini in understanding.

N:-come we will go.

Nandini is in hard time controlling herself.All drove to hospital and enquired about Raman.they all rushed to OT.They met with Raman PA.

PA:-sir you came am so worried about sir.

H:-where is dad Jay.

PA:-sir he is in OT.

At the same time docter came outside all rushed to him.

H:-how is he docter.

Doc:-I can't give you any hopes,he have severe situation is out of hand.

Before he complete he heard a shout.

Person:-No he have to alive,he have to fit and fine,do whatever you want I will give you how much you money you want but plz make him OK,no means I will end your hospital and your carrier.(angrily).

All shocked to hear the voice,that voice belongs to nandini sexena.
Her father is her everything how can she let him go easily. But all are shocked why she cared this much for a mere person who happens to be just her friends father.Docter gulped in fear.

Doc:-we will try our best mam,I will call best cardiologist in our country.

N:-get him here within 1hr wait I will call Mr kailash Gupta he will be here in 1hr.

Nandini took out mobile and called someone and talked for while and cut it.docter is still shocked.

Doc:-mam Dr kailash Gupta he is top most cardiologist in world right.

N:-if you know then why are you asking he will be their in 1 hr.

Docter nodded and went away.
All are looking her with shocked faces
But nandini is in her own world to notice anything, she is having difficult to control tears.she started crying all are panicked, Manik is first one to reach he put his hand on nandini shoulder.Nandini turned to him and just hugged him and started crying.
Manik is consoling her.But what she next said made everyone manik

N:-I want my papa safe manik