Looser nyo

After 2 hours.
All are sitting outside ICU,at the same time a middle aged women came running she was in her worst state.
All shocked to see the women.

M:-what are you doing here neyonika.

Ny:-I came here to say sorry to Raman sir.

Raman's PA:-what happened Mrs Malhotra direct Raman se Raman sir.

Neyo glared at him but she know its not correct time.

Ny:-Mr Jain here these are share papers of Sexena industries I transfered everything on Raman sirs name,now I just want to ask his forgiveness.

Harsad stood & came to neyo with smirk.

H:-oho Mrs Malhotra what happened to you I feel pity on you.

Ny:-harsad mind you words.(glaring at him).

N:-stop raising your voice against my bhai Mrs Malhotra.(coldly).

Neyo turned to nandini & gulped in fear.

Ny:-Ms Murthy plz I did what you asked me,I just to apologize to Raman sir,plz don't take at least Space college away from me.

Nandini thought for a while & said.

N:-ok you can continue as trustee of space but if I saw you harming my friends or their family ,I didn't take seconds to put you behind bars.

Neyo nodded she went to apologize to Raman,by seeing her apologizing Raman is amused.

R:-what exactly happened to you Mrs Malhotra how can you return it that easily.

Ney:-its fab5 & harsad made me regret my action am sorry Raman ji.

Raman just nodded he didn't think much because he was week.This time he slept peacefully.
After sometime Nandini came to room & found Raman sleeping peacefully she sat beside him & took his hand & kissed his palm.

N:-what is this appa see what you made yourself, you heart is strong always you have lost many people in your life but yet you are strong. Now you become weak means how can others live without you,how can I live without you are my strength Appa.
Don't fall weak no one can harm you or my family I will protect them.
Appa just few days I will say who am.
Chacha & chachi didn't commit suicide some one killed them & made it look like suicide, I knew it on that only because chacha promised on you that he will not play gambling so he never can do it,I told you that I killed them because I didn't want you guys to get harm,from these years am protecting you guys,I actually came here find the culprits.I promise you I will do everything right.(kissing his forehead).

She left from their but she don't know that Raman who thought she was sleeping is actually hearing everything. Raman opened his eyes & smiled with tears seeing nandini going

Ra:-tum Nandini sexena ho tho me tera baap hu,how you thought I will believe your lie,yes I know you didn't kill my brother & sister in law.i know how much you love them,and most importantly I trust my daughter.
I asked you to go out because next target is you,they wanted to kill you.
Because you are very precious your death will cause loss for many people's, you are just like rare diamond god blessed me with.Many people are waiting for your arrival.
You have to know many things.
First you have to become enough to face all hard ships in your life.
Time is near baby,am waiting for the day when you will come to my arms.