Evil

It has been week since Raman discharged from hospital all are taking care of him very well.
Nandini daily visits him.Everyone are behaving like they dont know who is she but all knows her except ishita but decided to keep silent.

Space
Trusty office
Neyonika was sitting on chair & going through some file's. Suddenly her phone started ringing, seeing the caller ID her whole body started to shiver,she slowly received the call & put it near her ear.Then she heard loud sound.

Voice:-Neyonika Malhotra what I told you to do & what you did you brainless women,even you apologized to him you idiotic women can't you do one work properly, you forgot why I kept you their.

Neyo:-nanad ji listen to me once.

Voice:-don't call me that you idiot women don't forget you are their as wife of Raj Malhotra only because of me.

Neyo:-OK Mohini ji listen to me,I did what you told me but at last minute Nandini murthy came & destroy all my plans,she made all share holders to turn against me,she even threatened me to show my true colors to Raj am helpless,she even took my shares from MI & tried to take space from my hands so I have to do it.

Mohini:-who the hell was that nandini murthy she dared to go against my plans ,give me her details in half an hour,nika is coming their make arrangements she will do everything which you are afraid off.
Tell me how is your so called son & husband,did they met or talked.

Neyo:-you know raj didn't came to Mumbai after that incident, manik also didn't met him,but one important thing manik is changing, he is again becoming human like before,that nandini murthy is taming Monster you created.

Mohini:-did any good news comes from your mouth you brainless women what are you doing their,can't you just separate them,don't bother once nika will be their she will do everything alright & you better be alert,you know I didn't take minutes to kill you.

She cut the call,neyo shivered hearing her threatening.

Neyo:-she didn't even know my situation heartless women,who destroys her own brother & his sons life,if I didn't married raj I wouldn't be in this mess & that brat is coming tomorrow how can I handle her,she is exact copy of her mother but cruelness is overloaded I hope someone will end this devils game.
Manik may not be my own blood but I still have soft corner for him,I can't see this devils destroying my sons life.
I have to do something but if they knows it they will kill me,god please help me.All these days i did as she said only because she didnt harm my husband or my son,I have to save manik at any cost I can't even tell Raj ji,manik never listens to me,plz give me idea god.

Next scene
Pune
Malhotra Manshion
A old man 45 years is sitting holding a photo frame,it has three couples & one old couples with children.
One couple is holding a cute girl in hands,second couple is holding other cute girl ,girls are of 1 year. Third couple is holding a boy of 2 years & another boy of 3 years is sitting on old couples lap all are laughing & smiling.
A tear drop fell from his eyes.

Old man:-how happy we are but everything destroyed, she left us no one you killed her Raman you killed my wife,your sister, I never going to forgive you ever.because of you I lost everything, just my son is left in my life,I never allow your family & your daughter shadow near my son.I trust neyo so I left manik with her,I know she will protect him.

Patiala (punjab).

A big manshion named
MALHOTRA PALACE

A lady of 43 years is taking to someone on phone, a old lady of 80 years is hearing her talks, lady after cutting the phone came to old lady.

Lady:-what biji why are you seeing me like ghost,(fake surprised) you want to know who is on phone, I just talked to your daughter in law,I told some plans to destroy your son & grand son's Life.(evily).

Old lady:-why are you doing all this mohini he is your brother,plz show some mercy at least.(pleading).

Lady:-biji always son son,you have daughter also don't forget it,I will destroy your whole Malhotra khandan,I will make my daughter as queen of this palace & properties.

Old lady just smiled mockingly.

Old day:-god will punish you for your deeds, Malhotra khandan will never get destroyed,Devi ma will protect it.
I have faith in my grand daughter she will come here to destroy you & lights her palace with happiness,she will be queen not your daughter.

Mohini didn't let her complete,she slapped old woman & locked her in store room.