Table of Contents

CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR REQUESTS!

Have a prompt or AU you want to have a one-shot about?
Give your requests! ;)

* * *

1. The Reason Why He Exists. Julian del Pilar returned to Bulacan while his younger brother, Goyo, was assigned to be the commanding officer of the President's rearguard. As Christmas approached, Julian anticipated the return of his brother.

2. Living is Harder. Due to the trauma of everything that had happened up until this point, Goyo suffers from his visions; almost leading him to drown. A retelling of an iconic part of the movie from four different POVs.

3. Angels Do Weep. Angelito Bernal was the younger brother of Manuel and Jose Bernal, two of the late General Luna's most trusted comrades. But when General Luna died and General del Pilar was asked to eliminate every Luna loyalists, tragedy continued on.

4. Dreams. When Goyo entered the Katipunan, he had chosen the name "Aguila". And the names that we wished to be called mirrors our dreams... right?

5. Strict Parents. Joven, son of Miong and Pule, was conflicted between his two suitors: the General and the Colonel. Miong wanted the General. Pule wanted the Colonel. Joven has to choose.

6. House of Cards. The First Philippine Republic has every resources it has. But its President knows that something is missing. Until, a young general arrives. What is a Jack for a King's deck of cards?

7. Secrets Pt I. If General Luna didn't die, and became Joven's adopted father... how will he meet—fall in love—with Colonel Enriquez?

8. Return Pt I. Tirad Pass surely has its fair share of history in Philippine history: for it showcase the heroism of the Boy General. But... what if it had been otherwise? Instead of dying, Goyo survived Tirad Pass. Will he be able to have his own happy ending, and find it at Dagupan?

9. Fanfiction. Modern Jovente AU. It all started with a fanfiction and a discovery; then to a meeting.

10. Secrets Pt II. If General Luna didn't die, Colonel Enriquez must steel his nerves to meet him to deliver a message... or will he end up falling in love with Joven, the General's adopted son?

11. Return Pt II. Goyo survived Tirad Pass and was reunited with his love from Dagupan. But there is still someone waiting for him to return alive for Christmas, right?

12. Double Date. Felidios Modern AU (with Mabinaldo)! Miong was curious who had captured his sister's heart. It appeared that his insecurity would be turned against him.

13. Drink It Up. Slight Jovente (if you squint)! Vicente's greatest flaw was leaving Joven under the care of the del Pilar brothers after a party one night. It served him a lesson that he would never allow such thing to happen again.

14. The Brother I Once Had. Even before the tragedy that came in a tumbling succession, Goyo was a different man whom Major Manuel Bernal had known. Unfortunately, there are just some things that even he couldn't control, especially if the blindfold had been worn too tightly for the truth to be seen; and for Manuel, the fault was his.

15. Interrupted. "Kapag nagkita kayo ni Julian..." It was the last time that Julian del Pilar was mentioned by Goyo before he was abruptly interrupted from saying the rest to his aidé-de-camp, Vicente Enriquez. What was he actually supposed to say at that time if he was given the chance to continue?

16. Advanced. Running away had never been the best course of action; nor it had been the first resort to head on to. Miong was at fault with too many things. But there was one thing that he was so guilty that even his birthday (March 22) was tainted with an overload of regrets.