SIX

Park Jisung held his breath in and tightened his grip on the sword in hands. He was being followed by a Chimera.

"The Chimera is a ferocious, fire breathing monstrosity that possessed the body and head of a lion with the head of a goat protruding from it's back and a snake for a tail."

That's what came up when Jisung searched in his short cuts.

The Chimera had turned to the other side, giving Jisung a chance to run.

Jisung broke out into a sprint, the Chimera running behind him. He was running towards the building that was the most closest to him so that he could lose the Chimera.

As he was coming closer to the building, he saw a figure. A figure of a girl.

'Great maybe she could be of some help,' Jisung thought to himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Y/n was walking further towards the city.

She head animal noises behind her and just as she turned around, she saw a young blonde haired boy running towards her, with an animal behind him.

He was saying something she couldn't understand till he was close to her and then she understood what he said, "TAKE YOUR WEAPON OUT!"

"What weapon?" Y/n shouted back.

Jisung, seeing her dumbfounded pulled her into the building with himself and dragged her behind the counter so the two could hide.

"What the fuck? Why didn't you take out your weapon?!" Jisung whisper shouted.

"What weapon?" Y/n asked.

Jisung very much annoyed with Y/n didn't reply her back and just as Y/n was about to scold him for his harsh attitude, he kept his hand on her mouth and whispered in her ear, "Don't move. Its right behind you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Who are you?" Mark questioned as the tip of his scythe touched Jeno's throat.

"We got sucked into the game, you bastard," Haechan replied.

Mark gave an understanding look and stepped back and just as he did that, Haechan's eye color changed to icy blue, stopping Mark in his tracks.

Blue sparks came out of Jaemin's hands electrocuting Adara, causing her to faint.

"Guys run!" Chenle shouted.

As Haechan broke eye contact with Mark, Mark came into motion.

Using his ability, Mark made Haechan stop in his tracks, scream loudly and fall to his knees.

The rest of the boys stopped in their tracks, astonished by their friend's violent screams.

"Stop, you're hurting him, Jaemin shouted. He tried to electrocute him but instead fell to the ground himself and became a victim of Mark's power.

Jeno was about to scream till Renjun stopped him, Jeno understanding what he was about to do.

Renjun walked towards Mark and placed a hand on his chest and his power stopped working.

And that's when Mark Lee was terrified.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Everyone is entitled to act stupid once in their lifetime, but you abuse the privilege Y/n, " Jisung said as the pair were walking down the street.

"I could eat an alphabet soup and shit out a better statement than that," Y/n replied.

"Sassy much aren't ya?"

"Its a habit," Y/n said.

Jisung suddenly stopped in his tracks, "Can you hear those screams?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄