EIGHTEEN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Alternate ending 1]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mark stop being salty," Haechan remarked causing everyone to laugh.

"Hey guys!" Renjun announced and they all cheered. He had gone out for singing trials.

"So how was it?" Y/n asked.

"I fucking slayed it, y'all!" He replied and they all cheered.

They were at the cafe near Chenle's house. And by all it meant all of the players except Jisung. The boys remembered Mark and Y/n vividly and somehow contacted each other. They even remembered Jisung and missed his sarcastic comments.

It had been about two months since they had been out of the game and they were so close too each other. Y/n and Mark had told the rest about Jisung.

Renjun on the other hand was the reason why the portal opened. When he died, he came back to the real world, played the game and opened the portal for the rest to come through. Jaemin also joined him.

"Hey Y/n, show us that tattoo of yours," Jaemin smiled.

She pulled up the sleeve of her denim and jacket and there it was. 'Maybe we'll meet in an another time, in an another universe,' was her tattoo. The last words that Jisung said to her.

"Holy shit, that's dope," Jeno remarked.

"Holy shit, I wonder what it means," Mark added causing her to chuckle. The rest were confused. They didn't know what it meant to her.

"Holy fuck," Haechan cussed.

"What happened?" Chenle asked.

"Ji- Jisung?" Chenle looked behind Y/n. He was sitting on another table.

Y/n whipped her head in the direction the rest were looking. "It is," she whispered in awe.

"Talk to him," Jeno insisted.

"No I can't-"

"You should, before you lose your opportunity," Jaemin added.

"But what will I say?"

"You're a cute girl, he'll fall for you. Now get your ass moving," and Haechan pushed her to the table where Jisung was sitting.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked.

"Are you Park Jisung?" She inturn asked him. Haechan face palmed.

"Do I know you?"

"Yeah. I mean- I don't know but I just wanted to say that you're really cute and I just fell for you," she confessed.

"You're cute too. We should hang out sometime then," he smiled. "Here is my number," and he handed her a paper and whispered a thanks.

"Nice tattoo," he smiled as he got up from the table and took a step closer to her.

"Wait- you don't ask for my name even and you give me your number? Uhm what?" Y/n said.

"Silly," he said as he flicked her forehead. "I promised I would never forget you and I never break promises," he said as he pulled her into a hug.

The boys all cheered from behind. They all went up to Jisung and hugged him, it was a group hug.

"Wait a minute, Jisung. If you came back then someone else must have too-" Mark said.

Jisung's eyes widened, "Holy fuck, I forgot about that."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Alternate ending 2]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Y/n was sitting in a coffee shop near her house. She was completing her sketches. There were these recurring images and moments that would continuously play in her head. She never knew what they meant, so she started sketching them.

Most of the people from these moments she sketched, were boys except one who was a girl. There was a blonde guy but only half of his face could seen, and his sketch was the only one incomplete.

"Madam, what would you like to order with this coffee? The waiter asked, as he placed the coffee on the table.

Y/n looked up and saw a familiar face. The blonde guy from her sketches. "Why do I feel like I know you," Y/n muttered.

"Huh? I've just started working here. You maybe confusing me with someone else," he replied.

"Yeah. Maybe. And no I don't want anything. Thanks," and she started sketching again.

The blonde haired boy went to the back door of the shop, where someone wearing a black hoodie was standing.

"Did you do it?" She asked.

"Yes, master," Park Jisung's eyes started glowing green.

"Let's move on to our next target," the girl instructed. "I'm going to finish what I started."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Guys, please read the next chapter as well. It answers all theories and references made in the chapters.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬