SEVENTEEN

"Look who finally woke up!" Adara exclaimed. "Welcome to the end game!"

"That was so fucking cringey," Jisung remarked.

"Excuse me?" Adara snapped. "You talk a lot, don't you Park Jisung? I'll definitely enjoy killing you the most."

"Whatever let's you sleep at night though your insecurities won't," Jisung smiled.

"That's probably why she resorts to doing pathetic shit," Mark added, earning a nod from Jisung.

"Oh, do I remember clearly?" Adara said putting a her finger to her head. "You all are about to die. And you'll be stuck here forever," Adara replied.

"I can't even tolerate seeing your face right now and seeing it everyday- uhm no thanks!" Y/n said, sarcasm lacing her voice.

"You fucking-" Adara was about to complete her sentence but Chenle called her saying that Hades needed help with a few things.

"Look after them. I'll be back," she instructed.

Jeno and Chenle both started pacing about, making sure that each of the prisoners were tied properly.

"Chenle. I know you're there somewhere. Look, I love you and I need you back, okay?" Haechan said.

Chenle looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Lele, please. I know you're there. We've had so many great memories and I can't even imagine how I'd ever live without you after this all ends," Mark continued. "I will always protect you, like an older brother. Renjun wouldn't have-"

"Don't take his name," Chenle growled.

"Renjun, Renjun and Renjun," Jisung mocked. "He loved you and this is how you repay him? By hurting his beloved friends? What sort of a-"

"I said stop! Chenle roared furiously. "What happened, happened!"

"Yeah and it was your and Jeno's fault. You both let her words get to your head and look what you did. You killed your best friend," Haechan added, as he understood Jisung's plan.

Guilt. It could remove Adara's spell on them.

"Don't involve me in this," Jeno replied. "I did what my master asked me to do."

"Oh? You mean- you killed your best fucking friend, for someone you just met? How beautiful. I really hope you rot in hell, you asshole," Y/n said.

"Stop! Please- I-" Chenle fell to the ground. His headache getting worse. The world around him was spinning.

And Chenle was no longer under Adara's spell.

"Where am I?" He whispered as he saw his friends tied to the wall and Jisung's confused face.

Jeno's eyes started glowing, he opened his mouth and just as he was about to use his power, Chenle teleported him outside of the room and then teleported back.

"What happened?" Chenle questioned.

"Open us first, we will explain later," Jaemin instructed and he opened them one by one, while Lee Jeno was banging the door loudly.

"We have to go," Mark said.

"We can't leave Jeno-" Jaemin emphasized.

"Open the door," Jisung instructed Chenle.

"But he could-"

"Do as I say," Jisung added as he cut off Y/n mid sentence.

Chenle opened the door and Jeno, entered the room furiously, ready to kill all those in his way.