q/a about the story :)

Here are some questions and answers about the stories :)

For starters, thank you for reading! If you liked this and haven't my other book, monster. You should read it. It's about nct 127.

Okay let's go.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+What did Mark mean when he said that the person that strangled him smelt familiar?

- It was Jeno.

Chapter 13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+ But Jeno and Adara were trapped in a room.

- Yes, they were. But Adara controls the entire game, so that's why she knew a way to let Jeno out. Adara even gave hints that she was a player of the game when she said that this was the stupidest room they could ever get.

Chapter 14
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+ Here are other hints I've given throughout the story guys!

- Adara's power was manipulation. So that's how she could manipulate Jeno and Chenle.

Chapter 3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Jisung was the only player with short cuts meaning that he was the hero of the story.

Chapter 7
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Someone was talking to Hades, when they all had first met and Adara was the only one out cold, so she was the one.

Chapter 7
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- When Jisung and Y/n was asked whether they got sucked into the game, Jisung's reply was a bit unsure. He was quick to change the topic and lied that he was also a player that got sucked into the game.

Chapter 7
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- When Renjun and Jeno were talking
when the went to collect firewood, Jeno was already manipulated by Adara and he was trying to remove all suspicions against her.

Chapter 10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- When Renjun said don't trust anyone, even if you've known them for a long time to Haechan, he was talking about Jeno.

Chapter 14
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Jisung made it very clear he wouldn't be able to cross the finish line when he was in conversation with Haechan and said that he would the guys out, there's no doubt about it.

Chapter 15
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- When Jeno said that the people closest to you, will hurt you the most. Yep, that was a hint too.

Chapter 15
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thank you so much for reading guys. I really appreciate it the support. Especially to the ones that comment, y'all are the best. Much love xx.
I'm most probably maybe maybe working on a Lucas one because
someone said they wanted it, so why not?

I'm most probably maybe maybe working on a Lucas one becausesomeone said they wanted it, so why not?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 彡 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆 🎉