Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Tabitha

We slept through to almost lunchtime the next day, because of how late we had gone to bed. I awoke to the sun shining through the curtains; lighting up the room without making it uncomfortable to the eye. I was cuddled up between Ramone and Devon, enjoying the heat of their bodies.

I smiled lazily to myself as I shifted closer to Ramone, Devon pressed into my back, and ran my hands over his chest. He grumbled incoherently in his sleep, before his eyes slowly began to open. He blinked a few times to focus his eyes before turning to smile at me. "Morning beautiful" he muttered, turning on his side so we lay face to face in the bed.

"Morning" I smiled, as he pushed a strand of hair that had escaped my braid out my face. "I'm guessing you guys have to work today".

"Unfortunately, we do. What are you planning to do today?"

I gave a small shrug, jolting Devon by accident, before pouting. "I don't know what to do. I want to spend the day with you guys again". I felt needy and pushy – a very bad trait that always ruined my relationships.

Ramone gave me a sad smile, as he ran a finger over my cheek. "I wish we could, beautiful, but we have way too much work to do at the moment. And, it doesn't help that Alpha Zev is due in two weeks, so we need to make sure everything is perfect for his visit".

"Why doesn't the Alpha live with the Pack? I don't understand that" I frowned.

"Alpha Zev is the strongest and most powerful Alpha in the country. He runs the biggest Pack in the country, the Equinox Pack and a few years back there were some problems and he fought our previous Alpha and killed him. That made him the Alpha of both Packs" Ramone explained to me.

"That seems like a lot of work".

Ramone chuckled, "yeah it is a lot of work. But, Devon and I do most of the work here so that helps him out a lot".

"So helpful" I mused, teasing him slightly as he chuckled. I moved closer to him, cuddling into his arms as I nuzzled his neck.

"Damn, now I really don't want to get up" he laughed, breath blowing over my neck and making me shiver. I pressed against him tighter, feeling every inch of his body...every inch.

"I feels like you might already be up" I teased.

He playful slapped my ass, "naughty girl". I giggled as I pressed my face tighter into his neck and bathed in his natural warmth. It had been a long time since I was with a man – both emotionally and physically – and all the old desires flared up as I felt the bulge in his boxers press against me.

Ramone pulled back sharply and shook his head playfully at me. "You're going to make me late for work".

"Eh, I'm worth it" I shrugged, throwing my arms around his neck. He laughed brightly.

"Hell yeah you are". He kissed me deeply, lips claiming mine in hunger as my fingers dipped into the muscles on his back. His black skin was smooth and cool against me and a shiver went through my body. His lips were spicy and passionate; a beautiful balance that forced the last sense out of my body. I was a complete slave to his body.

My hands ran down Ramone's body, feeling the hard contours of his bare chest, as I pressed as close as possible. He groaned into my mouth as his hands teased my waist, pushing my shirt up allowing for skin on skin contact. Desire circled me like a black hole – pulling me in and consuming me. But, I let it.

I took things further, hooking my leg over his hips as pushing our groins together. Ramone groaned again into my mouth – his arousal plainly obvious. In seconds he rolled onto his back, pulling me so that I was straddling him. I grinned down at him for a moment – his brown eyes glistening with love and arousal.