tendo satori

• ᎷY ᏞᏆᎢᎢᏞᎬ ᎠᎬᏞᏆNQᏌᎬNᎢ: ᏢᎢ. ᎾNᎬ •
---------------------------

The sound of dress shoes clanking against the tile floor echoed down the hallways as the Psychiatrist walked with a clipboard and a few books in his arms. He wore a long white coat with a few pens resting in the front pocket, a dark grey turtle neck tucked in his black jeans. The walls were painted a faint grey, no photos or windows in sight. Every twenty feet, there would be a metal door facing parallel from another. Behind each door there were different voices, Screaming, shouting random words that would first come to their mind. Some innocent but most were foul. Cursing at every guard that walks by or even throwing sexual language to anyone that walks by.

Though it was disturbing to most, (Y/n) found it unique. Sometimes he would refer his clients as a box of chocolates. 'You never know what you're gonna get.' He would often say to his family. Working with 12 different clients, all having different diagnosis', seems to be a bit overwhelming for some doctors but (Y/n) got a hang of it eventually. Remembering all of their full names the first day they arrive and learning their personalities was a breeze. He would pay full attention to them, staring into their colored eyes as they spoke. Listening to all of the back stories, finding each and every one so different from the previous. Unlike the other doctors in the building who like to discuss the patients' back stories and sometimes laugh about them, (Y/n) keeps all the information to himself. Oddly enough, he felt a bit bad for the patients he couldn't attend too. Causing them to be stuck with those sad excuses of doctors.

Taking a look down at the mini stack of papers attached to his clipboard, he lifted up one paper at a time to check his schedule for today. It was a Thursday afternoon so he wasn't completely filled with tasks. It was a slow day thankfully. Most of his clients were scheduled to do other activities, also known as a 'break day'. Sadly there were a few people whom has earned the right to attend the fun activities with the rest. One in particular that is.

Tendo Satori.

A bright red head who was diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses, dissociation identity disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and much more. He was known as the psychopath around the building. Always harming the other patients and himself when ever he would get a chance. He has been moved from hospital to hospital, always getting transferred because his previous doctors couldn't handle him. But (Y/n) was different compared to most doctors, he actually enjoyed Tendo's company. It was hard for him to see the disorders or the 'joker' like personality the previous doctors wrote about in his papers. With every visit (Y/n) had with Tendo, it was... peaceful. Like having coffee at a cafe but surround by a cement walls and one window that was guarded with metal bars. 'A prison..' (Y/n) thought.

Shaking his head to get the thoughts out, he softly knocked on the door with his knuckles before slowly opening the door. "Mr. Tendo?" The room was dim, the only light source was coming from the window. The thick metal bars caused shadows to split the sun rays. Stepping into the room farther, (Y/n) glanced around it. The bed was made, no wrinkles in the sheets or pillows, a white wooden dresser sitting against the wall with a photo frame resting on top but there was no picture. It was empty. Closing the door behind him, (Y/n) walked over to the small circular table in the middle of the room.

"Boo~"

Flinching, (Y/n) nearly dropped the clipboard but he quickly caught it and held it close to his chest. Looking over his shoulder, he saw the tall red head giving him that devilish smirk like always.  He was standing so close that (Y/n) could feel his breathe against his cheek.

"Mint.." He whispered.

"Mhm~ decided to change it up a bit. Do you like it Doctor (L/n)?"

"It suits you very well, Tendo." (Y/n) nodded, setting the clipboard down on the table and took his seat as usual. The left side.