-5-

Authors POV

Yoongi pulled into Jimin's driveway. He looked over towards Jimin to see him and Holly asleep. Yoongi couldnt help but smile at the sight. He reached over and gently shook Jimin's shoulder, trying to wake him. Jimin stirred and opened his eyes. He blinked twice before realizing that he was home.

"Oh, we're here" Jimin said as he undid his seat belt. Yoongi undid his as well and got out of the car. "You could bring Holly in" Yoongi told Jimin. Jimin nodded and carried Holly into his house. Once they stepped inside they noticed that everyone was still in the living room, but no sign of Jungkook. Jimin sighed and continued his way to the living room. Jimin's Mom smiled once she saw Jimin. She got up and walked towards him.

"How was the ride" She asked him. Jimin looked over at Yoongi before looking back at his mom. "It w-was nice, w-we h-had a chance t-o talk" He said. Jimin's Mom smiled before looking at Yoongi. "Is he leaving with you tonight, Yoongi?" She asked him. Yoongi stopped his conversation with Namjoon before answering. "That was the plan, but its still Jimins and your decision" Yoongi said. Jimin's Mom turned back to Jimin. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked him.

Jimin looked at Yoongi. Yoongi made eye contact with him and smiled. Jimin smiled back and looked away. He wanted to get better. He wanted to get used to his mothers touch and talk normal to her without stuttering or getting embarrassed just like any kid did. He wanted to go out and get together with his friends. He believed that Yoongi will help him, he needed to, it was his only hope. 

Jimin looked at his mother and smiled at her. "Yes, I w-ant to d-do t-this" He said. Jimins mom smiled and hugged him, Jimin hugged her back. Jungkook watched his brother smile, he couldnt help but smile, not fully  just a little. He turned back and walked upstairs back into his room.

----------

"Alright, this should be it am I right?" Yoongi said as he placed the last suitcase in the trunk of Namjoon's car. Jimin thought for a second then gasped as he remembered "My b-black brief case, i- "Here Jimin" a voice interrupted. Jimin turned around and faced Jungkook. He looked down to Jungkook's hand and noticed he had his brief case. Jimin looked back up to Jungkook, "Thank you J-Jungkook" Jimin said as he smiled and took the brief case from Jungkook. Once he tried to Jungkook pulled him in for a hug.

Jimin was surprised but pushed back. He knew that Jungkook knew that he didnt like to be touched like that. Jungkook smiled "Sorry, but I'll miss you, and im sorry" he said before walking back into the house. Jimin smiled a little then turned around to face Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. He nodded towards them and they all got into the car. Namjin in the front and yoonmin in the back, with holly, you already know.

Jimin looked out the window as they pulled out of his driveway. "This is it"  He thought. "Its really happening" . He let out a sigh before closing his eyes, getting tired on the drive to, Yoongis house.

--------

"Jimin? Jimin wake up" Jimin stirred awake as he felt someone lightly tap his shoulder. He opened his eyes tiredly and saw Yoongi waking him up. Jimin sat up then looked at him "Are we here?" he asked Yoongi. Yoongi nodded then stood out of the way to let Jimin out. Jimin rubbed his eyes as he got out of the car. He looked up to see a some-what of a large house. It was bigger than his but smaller than Namjoons'.