-10-

*puts this here knowing i havent posted in awhile...*

------

Authors POV

Jimin stirs in his sleep, waking up due to the sun shining in his face. He opens his eyes and feels around. "I-im in m-my room?" he asks confusingly. He sits up and looks for his phone that was on his nightstand. He reaches over and grabs it, looking at his clock in the process. "7:00 a.m" he says. He thinks back to last night when he met Yoongi's brother, Taehyung. Jimin thought he was goofy and funny and hoped to see him again. He wanted to know more about Yoongi and his family. He swings his legs to the side of the bed and gets off to walk to his bathroom. He looked in the mirror to notice his messy bed hair and the dried drool on the side of his face. He grabs a small towel and began to wash his face. Once he was done he reached over to his tooth brush to brush his teeth. He walks out his bathroom once he was fully finished. He still had on his clothes on from yesterday and decided to change them. He changed into his favorite shirt, which was a pink shirt with a rose on the upper left side and some nice pair of black jeans. 

Once he was done getting dressed for the day he reached over to his phone and saw that he had received a message from Jungkook. He smiled at the fact that he missed his brother and wondered how he was doing. He opened the message as he unlocked his phone.

Jungkook: How is it over there? I miss having you around, so does Mom.  *7:15 a.m*

Jimin smiles at his little brothers message, he was happy that they missed him, he missed them too of course. He thought of an answer before typing back.

Jimin: My stay has been great. Yoongi has been kind and I met his little brother that is around my age! he is really nice. I should introduce you guys to each other  soon I think you guys will be good friends. I also miss home so much, but I think Yoongi really is helping me. How have you been kookie? *7:17 a.m*

After he hit sent, he walked over to his door and opened it to walk out. He walked down the hallway into the living room to find empty space. It was quite. I mean it was early and he knew that Yoongi was probably not awake yet. He stood there for a second to hear his only stomach growl. He rubbed his stomach before turning towards the kitchen and walking into the space to look for some breakfast. He hoped Yoongi wouldn't mind him looking for something to eat. He looked in the pantry and saw some cereal. There was Apple Jacks, Cocoa Puffs, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He thought for a second before grabbing Cocoa Puffs. As he did, he heard his phone ding. He grabbed his phone and saw that Jungkook texted him back. He put the cereal down and closed the pantry before opening the text.

Jungkook: Well thats good that he is treating you well. And I would like to meet Yoongi's little brother. And I've been good, just helping around the house and hanging out with my friends. I also wanted to talk to you about something. After school can i pick you up and take you to get coffee?  *7:22 a.m.*

Jimin raised his eyebrow wondering what Jungkook wanted to talk about. He hopes that it was nothing bad. As he was thinking he heard a door open then close. He then heard the sound of trudging feet coming down the hallway towards the kitchen. Then pink hair was spotted as it appeared around the corner. Jimin met eyes with Yoongi as he walked in. Yoongi stopped to look at Jimin surprised to find him in there pretty early. 

"Jimin? What are you doing in here this early?" he asks tiredly as he walks over to the coffee machine to heat up some water. "I-I always w-wake up this e-early, i-is it okay i-if I get c-cereal" I say and ask him. He grabs a mug out of the cabinet. "Oh I see, and yea you can you don't have to ask" He says as he puts some coffee powder into his mug then pouring hot water into the mug. Jimin watches him add little sugar and little cream and stir it all together. Once Yoongi met eye contact, Jimin looked away and remembered to text back Jungkook. He first wanted to ask Yoongi if he could if they didnt have any plans today. He cleared his throat "U-um Yoongi" he says.