Push

I must say being an idol at 15 makes you lose out on so many "teenager" things. You are secluded from the world and strict rules are put in place to control your life. That being so, I must admit that I am clueless at chasing other people. From how to approach them, to how to drop hints and of course how to confess, I knew nothing. But, that will not prevent me from at least learning how so I can find my way into Jinsoul's heart.

One day I approached Jung Eun(Kim Lip)for advice, since she's dated in the past. I mean I didn't let her know who my interest of course, that would've been bad. "Uhh, Kim Unnie, I have something rather private to ask you about." We we're filming our debut music video and we're in a random corner resting. The other members, namely Haseul, Hyunjin and Yeojin were all filming so we were together alone.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Well, I just want to know how to you know, uhh... how do I put this?"

"Come in just spit out."

"I just want to know how to get someone to like you back." Seeing Kim's(I'm just going to call her Kim for ease) inpatients I spat out what I really wanted to say. She was fiery in nature but also really kind and helpful and although she may be slightly intimidating at times, she's really fun to hang around.

Kim looked at me funny, like she heard something wrong. "Are you being serious?" I nodded. "Well... hmm. I guess you just have to be nice to them, spend time with them. Maybe to really hammer home a point, flirt a little. Just do whatever you can to make their heart flutter." She finished before looking at me again, this time with a sneaky grin across her face. "You like Jinsoul don't you?"

I was a little shocked by her question. "N...no why would I? I'm a girl, she's a girl we're friends." I tried to hide the fact that I was shocked by throwing out an excuse but my stammer and cherry red face gave it away.

"You can't lie to me. You know I'm the one who wakes up the earliest and clears the bins right? I've seen all your little love letters or whatever. They're so cute." Her intonation told me she was teasing me and I realised I hadn't been careful enough with those notes.

I looked at her, with pleading eyes and begged, "Please don't tell her. Please."

"I won't. But you know you should tell her not me. You guys would be so cute together." Kim continued mocking me. "But on a serious note, there's nothing wrong with liking someone so don't be ashamed that you like someone of the same gender. And you don't really need to be shy when it comes to this. I mean if it works out great and even if it fails, it'll jut be awkward for a while but with everything, time will be there to heal whatever was damaged."

Her words were genuine and impactful. In that moment I made the decision that I had to do something about my feelings. "Thanks Unnie! I think I understand now." That was the last of the conversation before getting dragged away by our producer to talk about the next scene we were going to shoot.