Chapter 5

🌸Aki

We pulling to the driveway and daddy helps me out of my car seat. "Come on buddy let's get you to bed." he said and wiggled his nose against mine. I giggle a little bit. "Daddy's silly!" I say.

"Oh yes he is!" Mommy said from the front door. He walks to her. I rubbed my eyes with my fists and lay my head on daddy's shoulder. "Sweetie can you take him up. It seems like Sue is not calming down." Mommy whispered in to daddy's other ear.

I pick my head back up. "Daddy Im hungry." Looks down at me. "Ok let's get something to snack on." I just nod my head. We enter the white home. Daddy took my shoes off and his. So mommy doesn't get mad at us. When she gets mad it's scary! He set me down in my high chair I only have to use it because I'm too small.

He grabs some stuff from the pantry and came back with some goldfish and strawberries . He put them both on my light blue tray. I go for the strawberries first. As I was doing this daddy leaves and goes in to the kitchen. I grab one of the strawberries and put it in my mouth.

I spit it out after I bite down in it. The juice tasted rotten I gagged the taste that was still in my mouth. Daddy came back in to the dining room. "What's wrong buddy." He said "It no taste good."

He had a puzzled look on his face. "Maybe the strawberries are no good can you eat the goldfish for me buddy." I pick up a purple one and put it in my mouth but spit it out. "EW!" I yell.

"IM HUNGRY THIS STUFF TASTES BAD!" Daddy looked taken aback. "Um hunny?!" Mommy came in to the dining room. "What dear- Oh my! His eyes." Mommy picked me up and carried me into my room. She sat on the white and blue rocking chair. "Your hungry for mommy blood baby boy." Mommy said then Daddy walked in.

She pushed my head to her neck. "Come on buddy drink up I know your fangs are going to hurt when they come out but it will be ok." She bounced me up and down. I try moving my head away from her neck but she won't let me. "Why is he not feeding?" Mommy asks.

"Maybe he's not hungry for your blood?" Daddy said. I nodded against mommy's neck. Daddy picked me up and bounced me. I started biting his black jacket and white shirt. "Um hunny can you get him his teething toy it's on the top of the closet." Daddy said. She nodded and walked over to the closet and gave me a blue star with a hole in the middle it was jell like.

"Here buddy bite on this." Daddy said. I started biting on it. "Here buddy let me look at your fangs." Daddy pushed up my lips so he could see my gums and teeth. "It's time to go to bed." He changes me in to my PJs then he put me on my blue sheets with a star covers. He pulled the covers over me and kissed my head.

I shut my eyes and go to bed.