Chapter 8

🌸Aki

"Aki Frost." A women in blue said. I followed her and my parents in to a long hallway. She made me stand on this thing that told her number. "He's underweight he is supposed to be at least 40 pounds but he's 32." She wrote something on her pink clipboard. "Is he eating well?"

"Um that actually why we are here." Mommy said and rubbed my hair around. "Oh and he's really short." She looked at me with the face mommy get when she sees a spider. "He's most likely a runt."

"Mommy what a runt?" I hold daddy's hands and look up at her. "Hey why don't you do your job and take us to the room where we can see a real fucking doctor unlike you." Blakie said. Wow he said a bad word. I look towards the twins parents to see them with a mad face on.

Then I look over to mommy and daddy to see the same expression as Blakie and Jakie parents. The women was going to say something but she quickly shuts it. "Follow me." Me and everyone else follow her. I held tighter on daddy's hand I gives me comfort knowing he's with me.

She opens the door some everyone can enter then shuts it. Daddy picked me up and put me on a blue bed like thing with paper on it. I move around and you can hear the crunch of the paper that's underneath me. It smells weird here. "Mommy why are we here, I don't like it here."

"It's ok sweetie we'll leave soon." I just look around because there's nothing to do. It took about 30 seconds then I got bored. "Daddy I'm bored." I said with puffed up cheeks. "Sorry bug we didn't bring any toys with us." The mention of toys Jakies face let up. He digs in his blue back and pulls out some stuff animals and dolls.

He looked a little guilty. "I got some toys but there girls toys." He looks down at the toys and says sorry. "It's ok , I like your stuffed animals there so cute!" His face lit up when I said they were cute. "Um I got them just for you! It's a gift!" He hands me the stuffed animals. There was a piglet, panda, and a black kitten.

I grab the piglet and start moving it across the bed like thing surface. "That's not far I didn't know we where bring gifts!" Blakie said with anger in his voice. It scared me a little but I know it wasn't pointed towards me.

I move the little piglet towards Blakie he had his arms crossed and was standing up looking at Jakie. I put my piglet on top of Blakie head and giggled at the expression he had on his face. "Aw your just so cute!" Jakie get up on the bed thingy and hugs me. He started messing with my hair. "So fluffy." He said in a soft voice.

Once he said that Blakie got up and did what Jakie is doing which is messing with my pink hair. He hummed in agreement with Jakie. My little tummy growled telling everyone I want food. My mommy came and picked me up.

"Now let's try this again." Mommy's nails grew out and it was sharp. He cut her wrist. She held it up to my mouth.

Don't drink it!

I back away from it. It dose smell disgusting. "Oh hunny please just drink it for mommy." I shake my head no. She sighed and put me back on the bed thingy still not knowing what's it's called. The door opens and a man in white step in.

"Hello Aki I'm your doctor, now what seems to be the problem?" He looked over at my mommy and daddy.