Chapter 10

🌸Aki

We finally left after figuring out that I'm a submissive male that likes male blood. Plus I might be gay? I don't remember really what the word is. I'm now in the backseat of there black SUV with Blakie and Jakie! I'm in the middle of them. Jakie keeps kissing my cheek. Blakie is asking me questions about my self. "Blake, I really want him to be our bride!"

"Same, Jake! I think he will be wonderful for us!" They nodded to each other. "Mother, Father, can we have him pretty please!" They both say at the same time. "We have to talk to Aki's parents about it." Their mom said. "So we can have him?" Blakie ask. "We have to see."

"WE WANT HIM!" Jakie yelled. Scaring me a little, Blakie must have saw me jump a little, because he kissed my cheek and hugged me. Making me calm again. "No yelling. We put up with a lot of shit with you too, but we will not put up with you yelling at us."

I don't like arguing. I go to grab my teddy bear but he wasn't there. Is he still playing hide and go seek? I don't want to play anymore. I feel water start to build up in my eyes. I let out a sob and Jakie and Blakie snap their heads to me. "What's wrong Aki?" Blakie said really worried. "Teddy is gone."

I cry harder. I want Teddy! It started to get hard to breathe. "It's ok Aki we will find him!" I start to rub my fists on my eyes. My nose started to get stuffy. "Calm down Aki! We will do everything in our power to find your Teddy." Jakie said holding me. Blakie started to pet my hair.

I start to clam down a little bit. I wipe my face and nose with my sleeve. Jakie and Blakie both kisses me on the cheek. I cuddle in to Jakie trying to find comfort, because I lost my best friend. Blakie started to cuddle me from behind. I rub my face on Jakies shirt. "You promise you'll find him for me?" I hold out both my pinky out for them to cross with their pinky. They both crossed their pinky's with mine and said. "We promise!"

Aw they are going to find our bear!

Ya they are my best friends starting now! Even if they don't find Teddy. It's pretty hard to find him he's really good at hide and seek. It takes days to find him sometimes. Daddy usually finds him. He looks for it because it takes a long time for me to go to sleep with out him. He looks for it all day and night sometime.

He only stops when he has work but besides that he looks for it all day. After a while I finally stop crying then the car stops at my house. Jakie gets out and so dose Blakie. I get out and hold Jakies hand then Blakie goes and holds my hand I smile at him.

I don't want them to be far from me.