Chapter 11

Btw there seems to be some confusion Aki is not going to be in a romantic relationship with the twins until he is older. Which he will be soon this is just the set up.

🌸Aki

I sat on the couch and the twins did too. I was in between them. "So what do you say Mr. and Mrs. Frost? Shall he become my sons bride?" He hands them a package. They didn't say anything. "May we think it over, this is all to soon." Mama said looking between me and the twins father.

"Yes, of course. Our phone number is in there so when you decide please give us a call." The mom said grabbing on to her husbands arm. "WHAT BUT—!" Jakie starts but was cut off once his father glares at him. He looks at me and I give him a smile. They then left with out another word. The twins didn't want to go. I didn't want them to go to.

They are going to be my best friends I bet! "Mommy I'm tired." I look up at her. She quickly picks me up and rocks me back and forth. "Oh I know Hunny, today has been very eventful." She goes up the stairs and to the first door on the right which is mine! She opens the door and lays me down. She grabs the blanket and pulls it up to my chest. She leans downs and kissed my head. "Love you good night baby."

She then turns off the lights and leave the room. It wasn't completely dark since she left the fairy lights on. I rolled to my side and shut my eyes and nothing. Then I roll on my other side and closed my eyes again and sadly nothing. Why can't I sleep! I'm tired I know that! Maybe it's the blanket. I rip it off and it drops to the floor. I lay on my stomach and try to fall asleep.

Finally I had enough and grab my blanket and go down stairs. "Oh I don't know! He's just so young!" Mommy said. "It says here he can reject them once he turned 18 and until then they will come and see Aki at least once a year."

"Maybe we would sign it, and if it doesn't work out he could always say no." Daddy said. I peek my head out from the opening, so I can see them. Mommy is packing back and forth. "Plus Aki seems to like them and wants them to be friends." Mommy rolls her eyes. "He want to be friends with everybody!" Daddy looks up at her from the document, then look back down at it.

"It also states we would be paid heavily each year and that we don't have to pay it back if he says no." Mommy stops pacing and looks at daddy. She goes over and grabs the papers. She reads it and her face brightens. She grabs the pen and wrights something on the paper? "He could always say no right?"

Daddy looked sad and angry at the same time which I didn't think was possible. "Ya." He then wrights something on the paper too.