Chapter 7

🌸Aki

Mommy and Daddy where still fighting when the door bell rang. I got up and went to my sisters room. She was up and playing dolls. She looked up at me with the "get out" look. She didn't have to say it but her eyes say it. I ignored the look and went to her closet.

I open it and sis says "What are you doing get out." I just look back at her. I turn back to the closet and looked through it. I finally found it was a pink with black at the ends.

I was about to leave when my sister tried to rip the dress out of my hands making me turn around. I growled at her but she just pulls harder.

Pull harder!

Aaron said So I do just that I pulled harder. She doesn't even wear it anymore so why cant I just have it! "Mine!" I yell. "No it's mine!" She says back.

Bite her hand! Then she has to let go!

Aaron your smart!

I know right?!

I bring the dress close to my chest and bite down on her hand. She let's go quickly then she looks down at the bite and starts to cry. "I didn't even bite that hard!" I yell. "Mommy, Daddy brother bit me!"Once She yelled that I could hear my parents and about five others footsteps coming up the stairs.

They open the door to see me with the dress and holding it to my chest. My sister on the ground crying because I bite her. Great I'm going to get in trouble now. Thanks Aaron.

Sorry! She disrespected you! I bet she's faking!

No she's really crying.

"Aki what have you done! You do NOT bite people!" Mommy yelled. I start crying because she yelled at me. Daddy picked me up. "Sweetheart you know he couldn't help it I bet his vampire saw Sue challenging him."

Ya she was!! Thank you!

"I don't care." Mommy said. Then I saw my friends peak out from behinds big buff guys. With a tux and black sunglasses on. They ran towards me and hugged me. "Blakie and Jakie!" I yell. There here are they here for a play date?!

"Why are you guys here?" I ask them. They looked at each other and nodded. "Where here because—." Blakie starts and Jakie ends it. "To make you our bride!"

"What's that?" I ask. "Let's wait a minute maybe he's not you know?!" Mommy said. "We are going to have him checked out at a hospital." Mommy finished. "When are you having him checked." I'm guessing it's the Blakie and Jakies Daddy said. They look a lot a like.

"Um tomorrow Why?" Daddy asked. "Well we need a answer now so let's head to the hospital and have him checked." There Daddy said. Mommy and Daddy nodded. We went down stairs by this time sis was happily skipping down the stairs and so was I because my best friends are with me.

You won't see them as that for long.

What did you say Aaron?

Nothing.

Oh ok then!