five like gow many members are in the svt vocal unit

Third P.O.V

Hyunjin decided he'd walk to school that day. He saw when Felix, Minho and Changbin got to school, but Jeongin came to school in someone else's car.

Seungmin opened the door for Jeongin as any boyfriend should. Jeongin got out and walked with Seungmin to class, not realizing that Hyunjin was right there.

Jeongin P.O.V

Seungmin and I walked to class and he may have had his arm around me the whole time. Of course nobody sent weird looks because literally the entire school is just gay.

He walked me to class since we don't have the same first period, but when I got to class, I caught myself thinking.

'Am I really in love with him? I mean.. I just met him. And about a few nights ago when that incident happened and then Hyunjin helped me. Oh, Hyunjin is so handsome, I wonder what he's doing right now—'

I ended up thinking of Hyunjin. I can't stop thinking about him even when I'm with Seungmin. So when he walked into class, I attempted talking to him about it, but I just froze.

Hyunjin P.O.V

"Yes Jeongin?" I looked at him. I don't want him to try and ask for me back or something. I'm already over him, but he seems to be speechless or something.

"You alright Jeongin?" I asked to which he just nodded, closed his 'about to talk' mouth, and looked down. 'He looks so sad. But it's not my fault, I didn't do anything and him and I can be—and can only be friends.' I thought.

Then class started and we didn't talk to each other at all.

Time Skip / Third Person P.O.V

Jeongin exited the school with Seungmin and the others. Hyunjin and Felix looked over to them and Jeongin.

"I'm sorry that Jeongin happened to like Seungmin. But there's not much we can do to change it." Said Felix.

"I don't plan on trying to win him over. He's happy, I'm over him. He can go fuck that other boy for all I care." Hyunjin said in a slightly upset tone.

"Oh, well, sure, I guess. If you want to think about it like that, it's fine." Felix laughed a bit afterwards. They both got into the car after Minho and Changbin there. They drove off and Hyunjin thought about what he said over and over. He admitted to himself that he didn't want Jeongin that badly because there are literally so many other people out there. Then he was over it.

Time Skip

Jeongin woke up in the middle of the night from some dream. He had a nightmare about something he couldn't even remember, but yet, he was shivering out of pure fear. He looked beside him, seeing Seungmin sleeping and refusing to wake up no matter how much Jeongin shook him.

Jeongin got up from the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He grabbed himself a glass of water and finished it quickly. He pulled a jacket on and started to walk outside to Hyunjin's house in the middle of the fucking night.

Once he was there, he started knocking and spamming Hyunjin with series of texts and calls. Then, Hyunjin opened the door tired as hell and wondering why Jeongin was there in the middle of the night.

"It's literally—" He took a second to check the time, "1:36 in the morning. What are you doing here, you should be sleeping—with Seungmin."

"I can't. I can't sleep." Jeongin said. He was cold until Hyunjin finally pulled him into the house. "Just be quiet, come on." Hyunjin said as he dragged Jeongin upstairs. He laid down back in bed and Jeongin laid next to him. "Why weren't you fine over there.. with Seungmin?" Asked Hyunjin.

"Because.. I want you." Jeongin said with a small sniffle at the end.

"Jeongin.. look.. I'm over it.. I'm over you. Ever since you and Seungmin got together, I stopped having feelings for you. I'm sorry." Hyunjin said in a calm tone. Jeongin just nodded a bit and laid down, facing the opposite way of Hyunjin.

Jeongin was crying and Hyunjin could barely hear him, but he could hear him enough to know he was tearing up. Eventually though, Jeongin stopped crying and Hyunjin turned him over to wipe his face a bit.

"I'm sorry, Jeongin."