six like DAY6

Third Person P.O.V

Hyunjin woke up in the same position they were after their one night stand a few nights ago. Before Jeongin woke up, Hyunjin got out of their little spooning position to get up and dressed. It was about 5:00AM, and Jeongin had to go back to his house before Seungmin woke up, so Hyunjin started to shake Jeongin until he was awake.

"What.. no.. huh?" Jeongin said while half asleep. "You have to go home. Seungmin is at your place. He was sleeping over, remember?" Hyunjin said as he helped Jeongin up.

Hyunjin dragged Jeongin downstairs and out the house. They got to Jeongin's house but when Hyunjin was just about to open the door, someone else did.

It was Seungmin who opened the door. He was going to go and look for where Jeongin went, but there he was, right in front of him.

"Uh.. Jeongin? Jinhyun?" Seungmin was in shock but at the same time, it's what he expected. "It's Hyunjin, not Jinhyun. And Jeongin just came by in the middle of the night last night, saying he had a nightmare." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin grabbed Jeongin's hand and pulled him into his arms. He closed the door on Hyunjin then kissed Jeongin on the head. "I'm sorry for not being there when you had a nightmare, Jeongin." He said.

Jeongin looked into Seungmin's eyes and nodded. He then placed his head onto his chest, thinking about Hyunjin and what he said.

All the way back to Jeongin's house, Seungmin seemed a bit.. angry? Definitely upset. He had Jeongin's hand in his hand and was practically dragging him behind him.

Once the got to Jeongin's home, Seungmin pushed Jeongin inside the house on the couch, loudly slammed the door behind him, and climbed on top of the small, innocent boy.

Seungmin was leaning in on him and staring at him deeply.

"Who do you belong to?" He said with an violent gaze to which Jeongin replied, "Y-You.."

"I said who the fuck do you belong to?!?" The male on top yelled at the boy who was on the brink of tears.

"I said you, S-Seungmin—!" Jeongin said while attempting to back up even though he was in a position where he was practically stuck.

"Good. Keep that in your head." Seungmin said as he wiped the boy's tears and pulled him into a kiss that was out of sexual frustration.

Seungmin pulled Jeongin off the couch and threw him on the wall, using his knee to rub the other boy's area. He laid dark red marks along his neck to mark him as his then went back to staring into his eyes.

"That man won't love you like I do. I don't even know why you fucking want him!" He said while slamming his fist on the wall that Jeongin was pushed into. "You are mine! Mine, Jeongin! Not his! I love you, you love me, right!?!"

"Y-Yes.."

"Yes who?"

"Yes Seungmin.."

Time skip

The next day at school, Jeongin walked in holding onto Seungmin's arm. Hyunjin has Felix and Minho with him. Jeongin took a glance at Hyunjin and his other friends. Seungmin noticed but didn't do anything about it except whisper something to Jeongin.

Felix felt concerned about his little neighbor and good friend, so he made his way over there with his warm smile. "Hey Jeongin, why couldn't I pick you up? Did you wake up late or—"

"He was cut off by Seungmin who sassed him a bit, "He was just with me, I don't want him around you or your other friends anymore honey." He said as he dragged his boyfriend—who just seemed tired and confused—somewhere else, away from them.