seven like GOT7

Third Person P.O.V

It's been about two or three weeks and Hyunjin's eyes started to fall onto Jeongin again. But everytime he'd see him, Seungmin would be with him and would glare, or that's what it seemed like. Though, Jeongin now seems to genuinely be feeling great. It upset Hyunjin a bit. He wanted to be the one to make Jeongin happy all the time.

He sat up watching the two joke around at their table, playing with their food and just having a good time. So many back and forth feelings. He had no clue how to take of it. He got up from the lunch table with an angry vibe surrounding him, and the vibe was so strong that those around could feel it. He looked at Seungmin and walked passed their table down the hall, around a few corners where he entered the restroom without others noticing.

Jeongin felt a hand on his thigh, tapping him softly. " Hey, baby, you wanna go check on your old friend? He's been quite angry lately.. and I've been getting many glares. Would you mind talking to him for me? " Seungmin asked with a sweet tone to which Jeongin simply nodded. He made his way down the hallways checked empty rooms until he found Hyunjin. " Hyunjin hyung? "

Hyunjin heard words he hasn't heard in so long. What a sweet voice and sweet words—so sweet it caused him to flinch and just.. soften up a bit. He looked at the other male, " What Jeongin? " He asked, as all his anger seemed to flow back in, tossing itself on top of him.

Jeongin hugged him and backed away. " I–uhm.. have you been.. glaring and being rude to Seungmin hyung lately? " He asked as he scratched his head. This caused Hyunjin to flip, " Me?! Being rude to him?! Glaring at him?! It's always him! You're just fucking brainwashed by him! Who am I now?! What am I to you?! " He yelled at the boy.

" Hyunjin hyung, you left me. You didn't want me. And I don't even want to be around you if you're just going to be yelling! " He said as he furrowed his brows.

" I think we started off our relationship wrong. One night stand around just recently meeting was probably the worst thing we could have done. " Hyunjin stated as he put his hands on his hips.

" Yeah? You think? I would have been better off losing it to something better to remember.. asshole. " Jeongin spat at the older male as he crossed his arms showing equal sass as Hyunjin.

Hyunjin had a face full of shock at what the used to be innocent boy just said to him. He wanted to ask so many questions, but his immediate response to what Jeongin said was to throw him against the restroom sink.

Jeongin felt a tear cone down his face before he stood up to Hyunjin and punched him in the face. " Hyunjin?! What is your fucking issue?! " Jeongin screamed causing Jisung to run in, since Jisung's usual getaway was the boy's bathroom. In fact, Jisung has been eavesdropping next to the door for some of the time, but when he heard ' Hyunjin ' he knew it was either Seungmin or Jeongin, so he came to rescue.

Jisung walked in to Jeongin on the wall and Hyunjin with his hand around his neck choking the poor boy. Jeongin kicked him in the dick, causing him to fall to the ground. " What is up with you two?!? " Jisung yelled at them.

Before they could respond, he dragged Jeongin out of the restroom. " Hyunjin, I'll get Minho to get you. " He said with a confused face as him and Jeongin left.

" What happened? Why did it happen? Where's Seungmin? " Jisung asked with lots of concern and confusion.

" Him and I.. fought I guess.. and it started with us arguing and all. Also, Seungmin's at lunch, I think. " Jeongin spoke while looking down at the floor.

The two ended up in a dark empty hallway. " I'm texting Minho. " Jisung said, awhile later, Minho showing up with Hyunjin and Seungmin with him.

" Oh my god! Jeongin-ie baby! Are you okay?! " Seungmin exclaimed as he ran to Jeongin, giving him a tight hug. " I'm so sorry for letting him hurt you. "

" Hyung.. it's okay.. " Jeongin tried to reassure him as he looked down and twiddled with his fingers.

" Both of you need to apologize. " Minho said while giving a death glare to the two boys, along with Jisung to his side.

" No. " They both said. They were both so stubborn, so neither of really apologized since they all gave up with the two.

Time Skip

It was the middle of the night when Jeongin woke up, once again, to another nightmare. He looked at the empty side of his bed, trying to imagine Seungmin with him, but still, even after the fight, he still thinks of Hyunjin, so he got his phone to text him.

hyunjinie 💕

You :
hey, hyunjin hyung are you awake, please answer

hyunjinie 💕 :
ugh i should have blocked you what do you want jeongin

You :
please, can you meet me at the park i need to see you, please

hyunjinie 💕 :
what the hell? at what is it.. 3:42pm are you serious jeongin? are you already there? you know all my fucking friends pissed at me and against me right? they think i was the only one who did shit because everyone thinks you're a 'precious little angel'

You :
please, hyunjin, i need you right now, i need you so much, please im begging you just meet me here at the park, please, im sobbing, just please

hyunjinie 💕 :
fine.