A Night To Remember!

A/N: Okay here we go the next part of the book, I left it with Pam kissing Fergal as his about to leave and she drags him into her apartment. Now to write or not to write smut???? Well read on to find out how this chapter goes and I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

WARNING: This chapter has Smut, full on smut! You've been warned, I really don't know why I bother anymore, I should just give up telling you guys, you're all gonna read it regardless  LOL!

*For @balorgirl90 aka Tina, I hope this makes you feel better and helps you recover but please don't make a scene in the hospital while reading this! Get well soon hun!*

~*~

After pulling him back into her apartment, Pam and Fergal kept on kissing as Fergal backed her up against the wall. They broke for not even a second before slamming their lips on each other again and Pam was unable to stop herself as she pulled his jacket off before grabbing his tie loosing it and throwing it over his shoulder. Braking the kiss again as breathing was an issue  Fergal leaned his forehead on hers as they locked eyes, breathing heavily before he surprised her when his lips landed on her neck, sucking her pulse sending delicious sensations racing through her body.

"Mmmmaaahhhh" Pam moaned then gasped as she felt his hands going up her back before they stopped at the zipper of her dress as he starting to pull it down.

"Fergal, wait!" Pam said her brain snapping back to reality when she felt the zipper of her dress being pulled down.

"Pam, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Fergal asked letting go of the zipper of her dress, his hands now resting on her waist.

"Oh my god! What I am doing? I'm sorry I can't do this!" Pam replied pulling away from him, her hands covering her face as she turned her back to him.

Fergal didn't say a word, he just walked up behind her watching her take in deep breaths before he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tightly against him his head resting on her shoulder as she gasped at the feel of him so close to her feeling his arms around her. Without realising what she was doing she placed her hands on top of his leaning even more back onto him as she calmed down.

"It's alright Pam, we don't have to anything. I'm happy just holding you right now" Fergal finally said before his placed a light kiss on the side of her head as they both just stood there in each others arms.

After a few moments of them holding each other they broke apart as Fergal took Pam by the hand leading her over to the couch before they both sat down. Fergal wrapped an arm around Pam as she laid her head on his shoulder while they cuddled on the couch.

"Can I asked you something?" Pam asked Fergal as they sat there content just being each others arms.

"You can ask me anything. Ask away" Fergal replied as he played with a strand of her hair. 

"Do you give private dances to clients out of the club you work at?" Pam asked out of the blue which caught Fergal off guard as she played with his shirt collar. 

"WOW, what a question Pam and no I don't give private dances to clients outside of the club. I mean I could make an exception for a special someone if they wanted" Fergal laughed in reply, flirting with her before he turned his head and looked at her.

"Oh yeah and who would that special someone be?" Pam asked flirting back with him as she too looked at him.

"Well I met her at the club a few days ago and she liked the performance I gave her so if she's game I'd be happy to give her a private dance, free of charge!" Fergal flirted again making Pam blush.