class 1-a (and b) as vines

aoyama: "i've never went to oovoo javer"

mina: "i don't need a degree to be a clothing hanger"

tsu: "q, r, cookie monster"

iida "when a back to school commercial comes on: YES MOM I NEED PENCILS"

uraraka: that one vine with helium balloons and the car floating

ojiro and kami: *about to throw away pizza box away* "don't do that!" "okay" "dear diary, today just went from good to great"

kiri: "WHAT ARE THOSE" "they are my crocs."

sato: the sugar one

koda: the little kid petting the sheep

shouji: "is that like supreme the company? cause that's fucking tight"

jirou: "now calm down, we don't wanna panic at the disco"

sero: *blows vape* "ADAM"

tokoyami: "i need something black- like my soul. fuck it's cold like- my soul."

todoroki: "and i've been wrong i've been down *sets on fire* been to the bottom of every bottle"

tooru: *ghost falls* "WHO'S THERE" "NOBODY FUCK OFF"

bakugou and midoriya: "GRAM GRAM WHY ARE ALL THESE FREAKING COOKIES ON THE FLOOR?" "I FELL CAN YOU HELP ME" "HAHAHAH"

mineta: "kink-shaming is my kink"

momo: "today i'm going to be playing mozart's symphony number forty in g-mark" "HUE" "oh my god"

tetsutetsu: "FAK YER CHICKEN STRIPS"

kendo and monoma: "ay i gotta show you something real quick" "come in" "BIH"

shiozaki: "SURE, you may be verified on twitter, but are you verified in the eyes of god?"