villain uraraka?1?1?1?

YO
i like the sound of this
i like the look of this

uraraka gets compared to toga so much that
i
idk i just get the vibes,,,

so lemme e x p l a i n
(i'm basically summarizing the uraraka traitor theory from tumblr)

basically, the traitor would have to be someone important. someone that's close to midoriya, because horikoshi probably wants a traitor reveal to be s a d and h e a r t b r e a k i n g

so, the traitor needs to be someone close to midoriya. someone nice, kind, and unexpected. we can cut off iida, momo and todoroki, because they're too involved with heroes and such, and went on the rescue to save bakugou. obviously, it can't be bakugou (since he was kidnapped), and it can't be kirishima because he legit initiated the rescue.

also— "The first is that Kirishima is just... so honest?? and also Bakugou's kinda-probably best friend? If the villains really wanted Bakugou to join the villain side, Kirishima probably would have known, and also he could have easily spoken to Bakugou about STUFF and weeded out whether or not Bakugou was really villain material. He also strikes me as honest enough to bide his time with Bakugou and then when the time came, literally just saying 'hey, Bakugou join me on the villains' side.'" is what the creator of the theory said. AND IT MAKES SENSE! if kiri really was the traitor, i'm sure he would've told bakugou by now.

we can also cut of tsu because she is n o t a fit for a villain. i just can't see her betraying everyone. so.. we're left with none other than:

 we're left with none other than:

aHa
o  h   b o y
les dig deeper

something personal that i thought of (meaning it wasn't part of the theory i read) is that.. uraraka is in love with deku. right? so, what if her falling in love with him and making it seem like it's natural is part of some scheme? what if she's the traitor and being as close to him as possible is key to gaining more information?

hMmMm
anyhow

"Her purpose for becoming a hero was that she wanted to make enough money so that they could live happily. Which is a pretty noble deed!! But consider for a moment how the Hero Killer criticized heroes for doing good deeds only for the money. But the fact that this problem is mentioned in canon is interesting. That money and greed are mutual." is what the theory said. and lemme tell you. oH MY!1!1!1 basically this means that she can use the villains as a way to earn money for her parents. so she wouldn't really be such a bad villain, but you know how if you skip class every now and then it usually becomes a habit? well, if doing villainy deeds becomes a habit, then she'll..

eventually become a villain..?

the theory continues to say that most "main" characters (mido, todo, baku, iida) have gotten their arcs. arcs that establish their character. but what about uraraka?? even momo and tokoyami have more moments than uraraka— and she's a main character.

basically, this means that something is coming. something is coming for her, and it's probably the fact she'll be something important.

SO YA
IM
SORRY?