Chapter 2

Cartman ate his lunch silently while Butters rambled on about the newest season of Game of Thrones, casting an occasional glance at Kyle who was uncharacteristically quiet. Kyle mumbled that he had to go to the bathroom and got down off the seat going into the hallway towards the bathroom. Cartman finished his soda than hopped off the seat and followed Kyle, carefully peering around the corner of the entrance to the cafeteria. The hallway was empty, except for Kyle who had opened his locker and was currently digging around in his backpack for something. After a few minutes of searching, he pulled out his diary and ran into the boy's bathroom shutting the door behind him, but not locking it. Cartman chuckled to himself; Now was the chance to get his hands on that book of written treasure. He ran to the opposite wall, sliding closer to the door and opening it a crack, hoping that he wouldn't alert Kyle. When he was sure that he hadn't been heard, he opened the door enough for him to squeeze through and went in, hiding behind a wall. When he heard Kyle exit, he tensed like a lion waiting to pounce. Then, he jumped him, giving him no react time and smashing him down to the ground. Cartman quickly put a gloved hand over Kyle's mouth, muffling the cry of rage. The force of Cartman's weight made Kyle drop his diary, which Cartman then snatched up off of the floor with a triumphant laugh. Cartman began to skim through the pages, his grin getting wider and wider as he read.