Chapter 4

The next few days were painful for Kyle. He kept coming to school expecting to be made fun of. When Friday rolled around, he thought that maybe, just maybe, the whole thing had blown over. But when he walked through the front doors of the school, the normal noisy chatter subsided, and all the hallway was watching. A few kids pointed and whispered. He looked around for Stan. When he found his eyes, they weren't warm and friendly. In fact, they avoided him. PC Principal hurried students along and everyone stopped staring. Kyle went to his locker. A tap on the shoulder made him spin around. It was Craig and Tweek. Craig didn't say anything, just slid a note into Kyle's hands and walked away with Tweek following closely behind. Kyle unfolded the note; "Check Twitter." Kyle fumbled for his phone. When he pulled up Twitter, he choked out a cry. The top post: "The Secrets Of Kyle Broflovski." He shut his phone off and slid down his locker, completely broken. The bell rang and he forced himself up grabbing his stuff. When he got to the classroom, everyone even Mr.Garrison stopped talking and looked at him. "Kyle, why are you late?" Kyle shook his head and plopped his stuff on his desk. Mr.Garrison sighed. Another note fell on his desk. Picking it up, it looked like Stan's handwriting. "Meet me at the slide. We need to talk." He re-folded the note and stuffed into his jacket pocket.