Chapter 3

Stan pressed his ear to the bathroom door, hearing the Fatass's voice, no doubt talking to Kyle "Shoulda thought of this before you attempted to steal Heidi away, huh? Shoulda thought of that before you pissed me off, you fuckin' Jew!" Then, Stan threw open the door and stepped in. His eyes widened then narrowed dangerously. "Give it back fat ass! It's not yours and besides, those are his secrets! His business!" Cartman gave a hollow laugh "He should have thought of that!" he repeated, tucking the book away in his coat. Stan threw himself at Cartman, grabbing Kyle's hand, and running to the door, bolting out. Stan looked around and continued to run "How did you hear me?" Kyle asked, his green eyes sparkling with happiness. Stan looked back, checking to see if they were being followed then ducked into an empty science lab shutting the door. "I didn't. You and Cartman were both gone for far too long and I suspected that something was wrong." Kyle rushed forward, wrapping his arms around Stan's shoulders. Stan instantly stiffened "Kyle?!" After a few seconds he let go. "Sorry... It was horrible under Cartman's butt." He gave a short laugh and Stan smiled "I bet." Kyle's grin evaporated "Shit! Cartman still has my diary..." Stan stopped smiling too "Sorry... I wanted to make sure you were safe and I didn't have time to grab it..." Kyle sighed "It's okay... Thanks dude. I just hope nothing bad comes from this whole thing. Maybe he'll forget about it. Right?" Stan nodded, but internally he wasn't so sure.