Chapter 1

Noah got smacked in the head.

"Oww.." He let out a little whine and rubbed his head. "Yes ow. How many times have I told you not to give away free cookies or milkshakes! Are you going to pay for them? Do you run this cafe?" Noah's manager yelled.

Noah bowed and apologise, probably the 101 time now. She pinched the bridge of her nose and dismissed him, warning him once again to not give away free items any more.

Noah scurried out for his lunch break. He walked to the nearest 7-11 store and bought myself a sandwich. You'd ask why he didn't get one from the cafe itself. Noah's manager is stingy like that, but she's actually a nice person.

Noah sat outside our cafe, which was a few steps away from a mini post office. There was a long long line there and he thought of his family.

Noah's family isn't in the best condition. His dad is a heavy gambler and was alcoholic. His mom is an angel, she was what kept him going in this cruel reality. Noah's family's poor, and he constantly had to work for the sake of taking of his mom and himself.

His mom herself is taking up 3 part time jobs at once, starting from 5am in the morning till 10 late at night. She barely had 4 hours of sleep. Noah, on the other hand, have one part time job as a waiter and is 21 years old. Many say he have the mentality of a 12 year old. Noah wondered cutely if they're calling him immature.

He pouted slightly at that and took a bite of his ham and egg sandwich with cheese. Noah absolutely love cheese and he live for pizzas. Eating pizza became a luxury to him, however, when he was 15, that was when his dad started gambling. All his allowance was cut by half, having only $5 a day for all 3 meals instead of $10. It was manageable since he doesn't eat much.

"Uncle! Uncle! There's the post office! We can send letters to dada!" Noah heard a little boy's voice. His head shot towards it, what can I say? Noah always had a soft spot for little children. Did he sound like a pedophille?

It was a little boy in Spider-Man costume. Noah's Guess is that he's about five or so. He loves Spider-Man, it was his favourite superhero, along with Deadpool, though He think he cusses too much.

"Uncle! Hurry!" Noah heard him jump in delight as he held onto a letter. Noah was sitting on a bench beside the post office, and right in front of a road so he could see or hear them really clearly.

"Alright alright, I'm coming.." Ryder grumbled before he trailed off because he didn't want his little nephew to hear him cuss. The man who came out of the car was absolutely beautiful to Noah, who stared at them in awe.

Whoever this is is god's best creation. Ryder had his hair silked in a professional manner and a suit on. He had multiple piercings, 2 on each ear and was wearing shades. Noah could see how muscular he was in those expensive suits. He must be really rich, to be able to drive such a nice car and afford such a nice suit.

Noah sighed dreamily as he stared the man. Ryder scooped the little boy up in his arms and Noah swore he swooned like a teenage girl. God damn those muscles. Two other man climbed out of the car too, and let me tell you, this two were no disappointment as well. Everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and stared at this 3 sexy beasts.

Noah touched his flat stomach and pouted. He always wished he had abs. Telling himself he should probably mind his own business because staring is rude, He continued to bite on his sandwich.

Noah licked his lips and finished the last bite of his sandwich. 7-11 sure had really nice sandwiches. Noah stood up and glanced at his watch. He had about 15 more minutes till his lunch break ends. Noah sighed and walked towards to bin next to the post office to discard his sandwich wrapper.

"What do you mean you don't accept 100 dollar bills?" Ryder snapped. The lady in the post office jumped as she frantically tried to explain to him. "Sir, we really do not have enough change for a 100 dollars. Unless you would like to receive all your change in coins, I advice you to go to 7-11 there to buy something and get a 20 cents change."

Noah could feel the man starting to rage. "Uncle, Uncle! My legs already hurt from queuing.." the little boy whined.

"You heard him, woman. Stop wasting my time. You're a fucking post office, how would you not have change for a 100 dollar bill?" Ryder growled. Noah stood there and listened, even though he knew it was rude. "Sir, the lady before you paid with a 100 dollar bill too, she took all the larger note change. We do not have enough change in notes." She explained again.

Noah dipped his hands into his pocket and fished out his wallet. "Ah! I have a 20 cent!" He thought

Noah wasn't exactly the bravest person and he was shy as hell, so he stood there and thought for a good 2 minutes before he finally had courage to go up to Ryder.

Noah tugged on his shirt, wanting him to look his way. But Noah was so, so small that Ryder probably couldn't see him.

"Boss, there's someone-" One of those boys who walked out of the car spoke up but stopped when his boss held his hands up to silence him.

"Uhm.. excuse me?" Noah tugged on his shirt again. But Ryder was too busy arguing with the lady to even notice him.

"Uncle! There's someone who wants to talk to you!" The little boy yelled and Noah looked down at him gratefully.

"What the hell do you-" he turned and started to talk but stopped when he saw Noah there. Noah froze too but bit his lips and managed to speak. "I-I Uhm I have 20 cents.." Noah mumbled as he held the coin up, while looking down in embarrassment.

He took the coin from Noah's hand and nodded his head in thanks.

Noah stood there and watch him as he talked to the lady.

Well Noah? Time to move? Shoo shoo? He asked myself but Noah just didn't want to leave them.

"Uncle! I want to drink something please!" The little boy stated. Noah lit up. "Would you like a chocolate milkshake?" Noah asked the little boy.

His eyes shimmered in delight as he nodded his head. Noah smiled and pointed to the cafe he works in, "I work there, would you like to come in for a coffee and some cookies? I can get the little boy some milkshake." Noah offered.

"How's that sound chickmunk?" Ryder asked his Nephew. "I want cookies and milkshakes! Yay!" He exclaimed and clapped both of his hands together.

"All right, lead the way cutie." Ryder smirked at Noah.

Noah turned and blushed, hard. Before he brought them into the cafe.

"I'll pay for their coffee and cookie. Oh and the milkshake too! It wouldn't be too bad.. hopefully." Was the last thing Noah thought as he led them into the cafe.