Chapter 9

"Hi Kay," Noah spoke into his cell.

"Where the hell have you been! You didn't even reply my messages!" Kayla screamed into the phone. Noah pulled the phone away from his ears and poured slightly.

"So much happened in a short period of time KayKay, I'm sorry I didn't call nor message.. I'll fill you up when I see you okay?"

"You better." Kayla huff through the phone. "I never know what's going on with you Noah. You barely tell me anything. We're like best friends, ain't we? You should talk to me more, don't always keep it in."

Noah smiles slightly. "Yes Ma'am! I love you KayKay,"

"Love you too, Noah. Text you later!"

Noah sighed as he placed his phone down onto the bed and slumped onto it. The image of the boy clinging onto Ryder just wouldn't  get out of his head. He cuddled a bolster and pouted.

"You're acting spoiled Noah." He scolded himself but sighed again. "Let's go back." He said to himself as he propped himself up again.

He moved to the door and swung it open, only to reveal Ryder. "Noah." Ryder called out as he moved into his room. Noah backed up slightly from his predatory action.

"Yes..?" He gulped.

Ryder wrapped his arms around Noah, one arm on his back and the other behind his head. Noah, surprised from the sudden action, hugged him back.

"I promise you, he's nobody. We were together before, but he cheated and we're Long over. I love you now, only you." Ryder promised as he pulled Noah even closer to him.

Noah suddenly felt really guilty. How could he have doubted Ryder?

"I'm sorry for overreacting and overthinking.. I love you too."

"No, your feelings were valid." Ryder pulled back and kissed his lover on the forehead.

"Breakfast?" Noah asked as he smiled brightly, happy at clearing his doubts. "Of course baby," Ryder pecked him hey again on his forehead, earning himself a blushing boy.

—————————————

"Oh my god! I've got work!" Noah screeched, suddenly remembering after the call from Kayla.

"I've called in and told them you were sick for today. Don't worry," Ryder assured as he passed Noah a plate with lots of delicious and healthy food.

"Berry and nut butter porridge." Ryder explained when he saw the confused look on his lover's face. "Looks expensive.." Noah stared. "And very delicious." He added.

Ryder chuckled at how cute Noah was. "It's perfect for a post-workout breakfast. Everyone here trains a lot so they would need something like this. There are smoothie bowls and Rhubarb breakfast pots in the kitchen if you'd like." There was actually lots of food, much like a buffet.

Since there were so many people living here, the chefs had to accommodate to everyone's needs. Thus, everyone living here always had a plethora of food to choose from. Ryder decided to get something nice and simple for Noah. 

"I think this is enough, thank you RyRy," Noah smiles and digs into his porridge. Noah moaned at how good it was and beamed at Ryder, who grinned more when he saw how happy his boy was.

"It's really good!"

"I'm glad you like it, there'll be lots of food for you to enjoy from now on," Ryder pecked his forehead, earning a small shy smile.

Once Ryder made sure that Noah was stuffed with good food, they went back into Ryder's room.

"Movies?" Ryder asked.

"Yes please!" Noah didn't even know when was the last time he watched a movie. It has been way too Long.

"Pick a movie," Ryder placed the controller in Noah's hands to navigate Netflix on his smart television.

Noah's brows furrowed as he tried and attempted to use the controller. Ryder made his way beside Noah as he pulled Noah into his arms, still oblivious about Noah's struggle.

Noah huffed loudly and pouted at Ryder. Only then did Ryder realise he didn't know how to use the controller. He chuckled softly. "Don't make fun of me!" Noah whines softly.

"I'm not I'm not, I'll scroll, tell me what catches your eyes." Noah nodded and focused on the screen.

I'm the end, Noah picked Mulan. Ryder would never watched such crappy show but he didn't really give a shit as Long as Noah was happy.

As Noah indulged himself into the movie playing on the huge screen in front of him, Ryder couldn't help but let his mind wander to Caleb.

He knew Caleb was unstable after they broke up three years ago. He was always trying to get back with Ryder and getting between his relationships. Ryder didn't mind before because most of them were just one night stands or flings. However, this time was different, and Caleb knew that too.

Caleb was fighting a losing battle and Ryder knew he was going to do something about it. He was afraid for Noah's safety. He wouldn't want anything to jeopardise that.

Ryder subconsciously pulled Noah closer. He knew he had already put Noah into some sort of trouble. The moment he allowed Noah into his life, Noah's was already in trouble.

He was a mafia leader, a gang leader, what was he expecting?

————————————
Berry and Nut butter porridge :

————————————Berry and Nut butter porridge :

Rhubarb breakfast pot :

*These are not my pictures, credits to the owner

*These are not my pictures, credits to the owner. I got it off Google :)

I'm sorry for not updating for a week I was busy with exams and celebrating my birthday with myself LOL. Anyways I was a little emotional the past week idk why. I love y'all and all of your comments always make me feel better. Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.