Chapter 7

A/N : I just wanted to tell y'all that I removed the part where Noah's mom was a hitman in another gang. I felt like that was just way too sudden and it kinda doesn't match with what I wanted to write for later parts. I would prefer them being a innocent bun family. The previous chapter didn't change much except that Sarah isn't in the gang I mentioned. You can re-read the chapter if you like xD.

———————————

Sarah's food will always be Noah's favourite, especially her spaghetti with meatballs. Noah stuffed his mouth with meatballs as he happily downed more chilli flakes into his spaghetti.

"Sweetie eat slowly, jeez." Sarah scolded her Son.  Noah giggled sweetly and as the side of his lips dribbled with spaghetti sauce. Ryder shook his head at his adorable boy as he wiped the sauce off with a tissue paper.

Noah grinned cutely at him before digging back into his spaghetti. After stuffing his face full, he still had half of his plate left. He pouted, rubbing his already full tummy. He didn't want to throw it away, because that would seem like as if he didn't appreciate his Mom's food. But he couldn't stuff anymore down.

So when Sarah went to the kitchen to wash the plates, he fed some to Ryder who chuckled and ate the spaghetti.

Noah skipped into the kitchen and showed his mom the empty plate. Sarah raises her brow, knowing his Son couldn't eat that much. "You finished that?" She asked, doubt in her voice. Noah almost said yes, but he looked down at his feet and shook his head, feeling bad.

"No.. RyRy ate some for me.." he whispered. Sarah laughed as she ruffled Noah's hair. "Momma, I'll do the dishes for you!" Noah said as he placed his plate into the sink.

"That won't be necessary, it's been a Long day go get some rest, the maids will handle it." Ryder said as he opened his arms up for Noah, who ran into his arms and jumped onto him, wrapping his arms and legs around him. Noah snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"Alright, thank you Ryder." Sarah nodded her head in appreciation, still a little awkward at the fact that she didn't have to do the dishes, unlike how she'd use to do all the house chore at home.

Sarah placed a kiss of Noah's forehead, whispering a soft goodnight as she went back up into her room, probably to read.

Ryder focused on Noah's pouty lips and placed a soft, lingering kiss onto it. Noah kissed back almost instantly, shivering slightly. "Such a cute baby hm?" Ryder teased as he carried Noah back to his room.

Noah clung onto Ryder's neck even when he sat Noah down onto the huge bed. Noah bit his lips and stared at Ryder with new-found lust.

Ryder leaned down towards Noah's neck and planted kisses along his neck, making the boy moan softly. That turned Ryder on instantly, his moan was music to Ryder's ears.

Ryder sucked onto his sensitive skin, wanting to mark him, like in all those werewolf books. Noah moaned as he hugged Ryder tightly and closer to him.

"Ryder.." Noah whimpered, he wanted Ryder now. The last time he felt like that was when his bullies showed him a gay porn video in the gym closet.

Ryder eyes glowered and he let out a soft growl, kissing his baby. Noah kissed back.

When Ryder pulled away, Noah was a blushing mess. "Please RyRy.." Noah whispered as he desperately tried to pull his shorts down. Ryder held onto his hands, "baby, we can't."

Noah's lower lips trembled, "W-why not.." Noah thought that maybe he wasn't good enough for Ryder, that's why Ryder didn't want to do things with him.

"We aren't ready, you aren't ready baby. I don't want you to regret anything, especially this. It's a huge step for both of us, okay baby?" Ryder explained. He didn't want to fuck this relationship up, not with Noah.

Noah nodded with a soft sigh, he hated to admit, he was a tiny tad bit disappointed but he understood what Ryder meant. Was he ready to give his virginity to someone he just met?

Even he had to admit, this relationship escalated really quickly. One minute he was giving a twenty cent to a stranger, the next he was laying on this strangers bed as his lover.

Lover.. Noah blushes at that word. Ryder did not declare they were lovers, but calling him baby.. that meant something to Noah.

Curious, Noah asked the man staring at him fondly. "A-are we lovers..?" Noah asked with his big-doe eyes. Ryder chuckled at that silly question, "of course baby," Noah blushes deepened and he pulled Ryder down into a hug.

"I love you RyRy!" He squealed softly. Ryder wondered if he was dating at 20 plus year old or a child but he loved it. He love how Noah clung onto him for dear life and relied on him more than anything. He always wanted a relationship where he would care for someone that relied on him rather than him relying on others.

He liked that sense of control and superiority but at the same time, he love how Noah would care for him and his needs too. It was an ideal relationship for Ryder. Heck. It was everything he could ever ask for.

Noah was perfect.

No.

Noah is perfect.

——————————

Hi this is a really short chapter and I can feel people plotting my death cause I don't even update anymore. Just stab me cause I can't think of any good things to write and I feel like crap. I'm sorry :(