Chapter 8

Noah was woken up by loud cheers and rowdy chattering that came from downstairs. He whined softly but eventually say up on the bed. He patted the surrounding with his eyes still closed.

"Ahhh it's Ryder's home." Noah reminded himself. He crawled out of his bed in his duck onesie and moved to do his morning business. He walked out of the door sleepily, yawning with his eyes only slightly opened.

He climbed down the stairs as he yawned yet again. The noise got louder and louder when Noah went down to the first floor. When he did, many men and women stared at him. He stared back. It was so quiet.

He was suddenly so awake.

"It's the boss's boy!" One yelled.

"Uh.." Noah whispered awkwardly. Suddenly, everyone erupted in cheers.

"The boss's boy!" They would cheer. He stood there awkwardly as they lifted up plates of breakfast. Liam saw his discomfort and pulled him aside.

Good morning. It's usually like this so I hope you get used to it. Liam signed. Of course, Noah didn't understand at all so he looked at him awkwardly too.

"He said good morning and it's usually this noisy and all so he hopes you get used to this." Ryder's husky morning voice drifted into Noah's ears.

Noah turned around and grinned happily before throwing himself into the arms of his lover.

"Morning boss!" They would greet and Ryder would nod to them in acknowledgement.

"Good morning love," Ryder greeted his baby. "Mornin! Thank you Liam!" Noah smiles at them as Ethan pulled Liam away after greeting his boss.

"Momma is still asleep?" He asked.

"I'm not sure love, why don't you go check? I'll go grab you two some breakfast." Ryder said as he planted a kiss on Noah's forehead.

"Okay!" Noah smiled happily as he skipped his way up to his mother's room. Noah was stopped when he reached the third floor, a small cute boy had tapped his shoulders.

"You're the boss's boy?" He asked. Noah flushed and played with his fingers before nodding.

The boy's face scrunched in an unhappy manner and glared at Noah who he found annoying. "He doesn't love you. He loves me." He spat out.

Noah, confused, stared at him. "Huh..? Wha..?"

That annoyed the boy the most though. "You're so fake. My god. Ryder and I go way back. I know things you don't. You're probably some slut he picked from the streets. You little whore." He grinned when he saw the discomfort on Noah's face.

Noah wanted to say he didn't believe him but then he realised he probably forced Ryder into being his lover, asking him like that, Ryder probably had no choice but to say yes. Plus, he barely knew anything about Ryder. They rushed into it.

Satisfied, the boy purposely bumped into Noah, causing the boy to stumble down a few steps.

Upset, Noah continued climbing up the stairs. He wanted to cry actually, but he himself knew best how to keep it in, to pretend everything was okay.

He knocked on his Mother's room door. He took a deep breath before calling out for his mother.

He smiled happily when his mother came out. "Morning Momma. You slept in." His mother chuckled and nodded. "I haven't slept this good in awhile actually." That made Noah smile a little more.

"How were you not awoken by the noise.." Noah mumbled. They walked down the stairs together to find Ryder and get themselves some breakfast.

"Momma must've slept like a log." She joked. When they reached the first floor Noah saw the boy clinging onto Ryder. It took everything in him to pretend not to notice and to not cry right there and then.